Poll

Would it get banned Yes or No

Yes, It won't get banned
23 (41.8%)
No, It would get banned
32 (58.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 04, 2009, 12:07:11 PM

Author Topic: Smoking Mod  (Read 4486 times)

Anyway this is a game Blockheads or wathever you want to call this guys in BL don't have lungs and other people don't feel it and the guy who sayed [blockland is cool like smoking] and other stuff that would be a bad idea then.

Nice idea,I am for "Yes" Vote

Really Good Idea

Stop bumping this you idiots, it is a horrible idea.

Stop bumping this you idiots, it is a horrible idea.

No,This is a nice idea,its good for funny times... :cookieMonster:

This is blockland, most of the people that own this game are under the legal smoking age, so if you want some pissed off parents saying "Oh my lord! This game encourages smoking aimed at children. /lawsuite!" then fine by me but I am sure Badspot would not want this.

so I need to have Badspot's Permission  :panda: That would be diffulcut becouse he won't look at this post there are 500 or wathever more post's so imposible...

so I need to have Badspot's Permission  :panda: That would be diffulcut becouse he won't look at this post there are 500 or wathever more post's so imposible...
it is still not a good idea because this game is aimed at people under the legal age, so badspot would have a great, many lawsuits on his hands. besides, i doont like people smoking

it is still not a good idea because this game is aimed at people under the legal age, so badspot would have a great, many lawsuits on his hands. besides, i doont like people smoking
It's a computer game.

HURRRRR

It's a computer game.

HURRRRR
but it would encourage people under the legal age to smoke, wich many will and, because it was originally started by badspot because it was he who made the game, he would have many angry parents sueing him

but it would encourage people under the legal age to smoke, wich many will and, because it was originally started by badspot because it was he who made the game, he would have many angry parents sueing him
Well even if it was made, it would never encourage me to smoke.

Well even if it was made, it would never encourage me to smoke.
im not talking about just you, but all the other blockheads as well

im not talking about just you, but all the other blockheads as well
So you really think that a virtual smoking mod will encourage people to smoke?

So you really think that a virtual smoking mod will encourage people to smoke?
very much so, like alot of stuff virtual stuff encourages people to do

did
  nobody would smoke just because they played bl and had a smoking mod, give me a break man.

People who go around flaunting the fact that they've had love are usually liars. The fact that you brought up having love in a topic about smoking, where nobody was even talking about love just strengthens this theory.  And before you say it, I hate you extra for this post.

That's cool. And before you say it, I have always hated you. When the hate gauge, like a mercury thermometer under a flame, breaks under pressure, I think it's safe to say that I truthfully couldn't hate you more even if I tried.