Author Topic: US Club Nintendo is out.  (Read 2292 times)

https://club.nintendo.com

Well, It was worth waiting for, and it's finally here: Club Nintendo is online! And here's the Point Breakdown:

For every Wii Game you have registered and completed Surveys for, you get 50 Coins.
DS Games net you 30 Coins
VC, WiiWare, and Wii Channels net you 10 Coins, easy.

To get your earlier VC Titles added for more coins, simply contact Customer Service, and they can add the games for you.

Please note: that you only get coins for every Official Nintendo VC Title you download. Anything that is considered NOT Nintendo, like Secret of Mana, or EarthWorm Jim, or Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People, will not give you 10 bonus coins.

With your coins, you can get some great rewards, like the following:

800 - Game & Watch Collection for Nintendo DS, Rated E for Everyone, or a pack of Nintendo Hanafuda Cards, with Mario and Friends printed on them.

600 - White DS Game Card Case, Mario Nintendo DS Game Rack, or a Nintendo DS Game Card and Stylus Pack, available in your style of either Black, Super Mario Bros, or Animal Crossing Themes!

500 - Playing Cards in the choice of either Mario Party or Animal Crossing.

400 - DS Lite Case (Silver)

300 - Wii Remote Holder.

So, what are you waiting for? Get those coins, Get those Rewards, Get N or Get Out, and get registering!

:D

Apparently it doesn't like hotmail accounts. Wouldn't let me through until I entered a gmail one.

Apparently it doesn't like hotmail accounts. Wouldn't let me through until I entered a gmail one.
lolz

Im one for gmail. Yay gmail :D

These prizes suck balls.
It's a lot better than what European Club Nintendo Got.

Eh.

The only thing I use my Wii for is charging my Ipod off the back USB slot.

I'm having trouble signing in using firefox. Opera works fine.

Website is being slow as forget and full of errors on both Firefox and Chrome.

Too many people trying to get on, It was down earlier.

They think we would keep the little key cards that come with the game. They should have just done it by bar code numbers on the package.