Paintball (Just got back)

Author Topic: Paintball (Just got back)  (Read 2350 times)

I went here (Has Images) http://www.predator.com.au/photos.html

Alright so I got 1 shot that left a mark on my back and 3 on my face, I was wearing a mask but it got under and smashed on my jaw and side of my eyes. Epic fun and I'll probably do it more often now that its legal for 16-17 year olds to do it in the ACT on Jan 15. We had a free for all on Sup’air, but there was no cover, I was the only one who didn't get hit in the free for all.

90% of my kills where head shots from across the fields, the rest where snipered ass shots. Its funny to see a enemy turn to look over there shoulder and watch the entire left side of there goggles turn orange  :cookieMonster:

Edit: Otis didn't come  :panda:
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 11:16:26 PM by Packer »

Haha paintballed once, probably going again in summer.

I went paintballing once. I'll post pictures of the scar I got from a paintball later.

Me and my friends paintball all the time. We're not serious about it, just do it for fun every now and then. (Mostly because it's too expensive to go often). But yeah it's great fun.

Me and my friends paintball all the time. We're not serious about it, just do it for fun every now and then. (Mostly because it's too expensive to go often). But yeah it's great fun.
You're under-age in Australian laws, those laws are there for good reason.

Alright so I got 1 shot that left a mark on my back and 3 on my face
Too bad they didn't hit you in the eye...

Oh well I still lol'd.

I go every october for this woods ball tornement I once hade this guy run up to our base throw 3 paint greands and run away was fun

Too bad they didn't hit you in the eye...

Oh well I still lol'd.
We wear face masks, paint balls have there way of finding ways in.

In California you can be any age to paintball (within reason) the recomended age is 14 but you can go at probably go at 10 or 11 or 12 :/

I don't think there is an age limit in New Zealand.

I don't think there is an age limit in New Zealand.

Hahahaha