Author Topic: AIP Official Blockland Thread  (Read 19025 times)

Can I act for the ship movie and build the ship?

He modeled the ship already with QuArKpoorly

So, what parody and/or genere are we going for? Titanic or Posideon?

WOAH WTF LOL YOUR SCRIPT!

It's pretty jumpy. It's like a long movie made short, but, otherwise pretty good. I'd like to see this movie made the way it's planned. And I'd say you'd be better off with BLMP, Blockland Movie Productions, instead of Spat and his AIP.
lawl spat, or he could join Shorty Shorts Maveric needs actors and helpers.

So, what parody and/or genere are we going for? Titanic or Posideon?

He just made it up, and it looks as if he through in some things from 007. (MI6)

WOAH WTF LOL YOUR SCRIPT!

It's pretty jumpy. It's like a long movie made short, but, otherwise pretty good. I'd like to see this movie made the way it's planned. And I'd say you'd be better off with BLMP, Blockland Movie Productions, instead of Spat and his AIP.
lawl spat, or he could join Shorty Shorts Maveric needs actors and helpers.

Or that. Anything but AIP. :X

BTW, what is BLMP, never heard of them. Maybe them and SS could work out some kind of proporitized alliance.

SS is already a group in BL, so I'd say make the abbriviation ShSh. But that's just me, and it's yours so do what you want.

BLMP stands for BlockLand Movie Productions, and their topic is pretty much dead, but I still see [BLMP]+church+ everywhere I go. Look for the topic in general discussion.

I guess I could change it to ShSh, but that sounds like shush lawl... ok

Shsh, we pwn you.

LOL SOUNDS LIKE A COOL LOGO.

We did. Plus Gizmo's script isn't half bad.

There is just 1 minor problem, the ship was built in RTB and i now use TBM. if anyone has a way to convert an rtb persistance into a tbm save, you can do that to the persistance (if i ever find it), and the movie will be saved!

Haha, i do not. Have you not got the save from RTB?

I had a AIP Idea wanna hear it