Author Topic: AIP Official Blockland Thread  (Read 18901 times)

it should let you watch it...

thts wierd :S fidn another upload service tht lets u view(not bjwaymods) and well re uload it for u

Woops sorry... The filming for The Pink Series 3 has been setback becuase of the fact that we didn't have many buildings... The ones that we currently have are brilliant but if we just had some more....

LOL both movies 10/10!!!! very funny :D

I hate upload temple, when i click on thier link to download, it says "sorry no direct linking" that's fackin annoying, so i can't view any vids from upload temple, just use BJway instead
works for me :P lol

EDIT: i liked the movie guys :D
I thank you for these positive comments....

Google Video links Released!

End Of The World slideshow Released Soon

Nice job quadruple posting spation. For those who want movies that don't make you fall asleep Shorty Shorts. The cereal life is true Blockland comedy. www.shortyshorts.bjwaymods.co m
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 01:53:44 PM by Insaner »

That wasn't me.... so....

INSTANT UPDATE :
Spation is making a new film. BLOCKASS! inspired by JACKASS!
Blockass preview being released soon.

Um.... WTF..... why did you steal this idea and change the name.... useth your braineth spation....  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 07:40:51 PM by VenomN9ne »

Insaner Will you stfu and leave him alone, At least he's not being the handicap he used to be.

Although the quad post is a bit excessive

Insaner Will you stfu and leave him alone, At least he's not being the handicap he used to be.

Although the quad post is a bit excessive

Yeah... he is still a handicap from what I can see... possibly a little better... but still a handicap.

Enough flaming Shorty Shorts Fans... their trying....

Enough flaming Shorty Shorts Fans... their trying....

Fine... but if he starts capitalizing every word again....

Dude take it to another board, He's been doing better, Don't provoke him into a flame war because you wanna be a richard.

Hey don't look at me, I'm trying to stop it.

But you = Venom, ^RS^Capt.VenomAK, VenomAK, Insaner, and Venomn9ne.. you started it..