Author Topic: AIP Official Blockland Thread  (Read 19015 times)

Well, its not really THAT successful.

Well. You've succeded.

Yea, Venom's movie are alot better than yours.

Uh, Burn. Anyway, I didn't really succede at anything, even if no one watched, me and the Shorty Shorts crew would still make movies and get a kick out of the old ones.

It's NOT you conversation so leave. Don't try and stir things cos i know that.

P.S : At least i know how and have given it a try. If you made one it'd probobly make me laugh at your stupidity till i die.

LOL, Me, dumber than you?

Are you serious?

Are you fecking serious?

Is this guy really fucking serious?

I would correct your grammar as usual, but I'm too busy laughing my ass off.

Your laughing...
YOUR laughing!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

It's NOT you conversation so leave. Don't try and stir things cos i know that.

P.S : At least i know how and have given it a try. If you made one it'd probobly make me laugh at your stupidity till i die.

Between that bad grammar-ed post is a message - "this is not your conversation," neither is it yours Spation, this is a public topic, and he was kindly stating that Venom's movies are better than yours, because you have not been working at it as long as Venom has. I see no "PWND, OWNED, or U SUX LOEL"'s in that post. Let's all just get along, Spation, stop doing stupid stuff for attention, and lilkev, stop trying to start things.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2006, 08:52:25 AM by Indy »

Dude a small typo.

I had previously addmited it. i need no-one to second it.

Dude a small typo.

I had previously addmited it. i need no-one to second it.

Did I say spelling? No, I said grammar, and you mustn't have read my post. Read it.

Did i say forget off? No sorry i forgot. forget Off

See Indy, that's what he did to me last time I tried to help him by trying to get Silas to stop flaming him, he told me to fuck off, so now I enjoy bothering him.

Well, I try to be a nice guy and get all of this fighting out of the way, and Spation is a jerk. I stopped being mean to you Spation, so why don't you try to act normal?

o poopie....i forgot about the upcoming movies =/ been so busy studying for SATs..... =(