Author Topic: AIP Official Blockland Thread  (Read 19021 times)

lol i uploaded my 1 heres the link
click the image

I hate upload temple, when i click on thier link to download, it says "sorry no direct linking" that's fackin  annoying, so i can't view any vids from upload temple, just use BJway instead

bjwaymods says this is over 100mb but its only 11.3mb.....

Yeh bjway wont allow me to upload most of my films. PINK INFECTION RELEASED!

ok the next episode will be recorded...wen the set is complete so we need alot of help to make the set so if ur intrested post here.....thnks  :cookieMonster:

I hate upload temple, when i click on thier link to download, it says "sorry no direct linking" that's fackin annoying, so i can't view any vids from upload temple, just use BJway instead
works for me :P lol

EDIT: i liked the movie guys :D
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 06:41:33 PM by masterlegodude »

thnks and do u wanna help us build the set for the next movie? and we are looking for a few new actors :cookieMonster:

Spation I'll help build the set for you

ok my serevr is up its called [SW]RPG server coz i cant be bothered changing name and btw i host the servs.ill be on my serv shortly so  can u go build some of the set? thnks il be there to give u a EW but then i gtg somewere so hurry :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2006, 06:31:44 AM by |Shadow »

When will you be on?

the server is up and i will be on to give u a EW but then i gtg(its on a dedicated)

ok im back and im on serv so if u wann help u better join now =D( name of server is [SW]RPG Server)

Sweet... All this help!

That would be awesome, if i could watch it. upload temple sucks.