Author Topic: Headcrab mod: Any model changes needed?  (Read 5323 times)

1. Make it larger. I'll see, if not, i could always use Azerath's model
2. Make legs longer. I'll see, if not, i could always use Azerath's model
3. Make it an item as well. I guess i could do that, i could just make it an onFire script to do what it already does

Other than that, great job! I hope this is released soon.

Well, I have the guts and headcrab part.. now I need claws. >:3

do want headcrab gun

you know, a tube that blasts crabbies at peoples and latches onto their head and starts to suckout their brainses.

do want headcrab gun

you know, a tube that blasts crabbies at peoples and latches onto their head and starts to suckout their brainses.
It won't fire headcrabs onto people's heads, i dunno if i know how to do that, i was thinking of making it so you equip and use it, it gets on your head

Oh no! This ain't right, i tried to put the updated .cs file into the .zip, and IZarc stopped showing me Script_Headcrab and went to a normal blank IZarc window, now i can't find the headcrab .zip file!

I looked in the Compatibility Files folder and i didn't see it, i dunno if this is even Vista's fault! D:

In Garry's Mod/Half Life series, the Headcrab covers up the head, so it'd look weird having it on top of the head like i used to have it back in v8 of Blockland

I'll see about making it a bit bigger, i'll also try looking for some Headcrab pictures to help me figure what i should fix/add
Ok I love you hat idea. Why dont you make it a mod for zombies? Oh yeah forgot... Theres a video on youtube called 'Headcrab'. Watch it. It will give you a good idea on what to make it look like. :cookieMonster:

Oh no! This ain't right, i tried to put the updated .cs file into the .zip, and IZarc stopped showing me Script_Headcrab and went to a normal blank IZarc window, now i can't find the headcrab .zip file!

I looked in the Compatibility Files folder and i didn't see it, i dunno if this is even Vista's fault! D:
Get rid of your shatsta and get a mac or something like hajovi. Either remake from scratch... rescript or look through your zip archives if you find script_headcrab then you didnt lose it. If you did then.... :panda: NOOO!

Get rid of your shatsta and get a mac or something like hajovi.
I almost wanted to kill you for that...

Anyway, i'll try the archives

Almost looks more like a mud crab than a head crab.

Agh, i can't find it, i'm gonna start from scratch again, i still have the script though, ugh, this is gonna be such a bother ._.

I'll try to fix up the model or (AZERATH GET ON MSN PLEASE) get Azerath's Headcrab model

My Headcrab's body did start out as a sphere shape, so i knew it wasn't going to look identical to the actual Headcrab

Aw man... hope V2 doesn't have any problems like that. Good luck.

Love it but...
Is it possible to be a little more creative than just stealing from half life? I like the game play idea I would just like something else more Blockland special.

Love it but...
Is it possible to be a little more creative than just stealing from half life? I like the game play idea I would just like something else more Blockland special.
Hmm, what do you have in mind?

As long it's more blockish and fun I'm fine. :/ Hard to think of but when the idea comes to one of us it'll probably be well worth it :3