Author Topic: I would like to make a swearword blocker....  (Read 2172 times)

you don't you moan at badspot till he ban's your ass to the ground then we all live happly ever after

you don't you moan at badspot till he ban's your ass to the ground then we all live happly ever after

pawned :D

Why would you want a swear word blocker?

If your wanting to make one for the game, then you dont need to. If you cuss, you get demerits.

Is your mom not letting you play the game until this is made?

You dont need to make one, and if your not allowed to see these words, then..... I will let someone else to what I was about to say to you. (Then dont play.)

the whole demerits thing is good if you are not a criminal but if you are, who cares about demerits

yehhhh....when i was a bigtime criminal in hte good ol' days i didnt care about demerits......at all..... but they are a good implimation. but it not a bad idea im just saying that. if your not old enough to hear swearing....then your definietly not old enough to see a naked women

(hack hack cough weeze)

a swearword blocker that runs for a client only could work, heres a language filter script that could be implemented into the game http://www.garagegames.com/index.php?sec=mg&mod=resource&page=view&qid=5987 also think about this, you can avoid nude wemon but cant avoid the chat box

Is your mom not letting you play the game until this is made?

this seems more than likely since games are more kid centered(well most anyway)

Badspot

• Administrator
There are an infinite number of ways to bypass a swear filter.  There's no point. 

There are an infinite number of ways to bypass a swear filter.  There's no point. 

Do you even care when we bypass the swear blocker on here?

Geek squad

I wish there werent