Author Topic: 'Fred' (A.K.A Lucas Cruikshaink)  (Read 2708 times)

his voice gets REALLY old after a while :/

No. NO. NO!

Fred is a loving friend. He's some 14 year old who lives in his moms basement and does nothing but sit his lazy ass on youtube. I have been flagging all of his videos for explicit content so friends can't waste their time on that whoring friend.

I have been flagging all of his videos for explicit content so friends can't waste their time on that whoring friend.
If I could flag posts in this forum, I would flag all of yours for this very reason.

If I could flag posts in this forum, I would flag all of yours for this very reason.

I think somebody needs to change their tampon and get the dirt devil out for the sand in your vagina.

LOL, that's my friends friend.

I think somebody needs to change their tampon and get the dirt devil out for the sand in your vagina.
lol'd

Jesus christ, Fred is the worst piece of stuff 'comedian' I've ever heard.

Hey, I can speed up my voice, so I should do some stuff thing on YouTube, and act like I'm 5!

He's not funny, he's annoying.

Aye.
Fred is really annoying. Moneyhouse on the other hand is pure win.

haha; but really stop being a troll

HAY GUIESE I THINKS HES SO FUNNY BECUZ HE AL HE DOZ IS ALTER HIS VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

He's not funny, he's annoying.
He was funny...For the first 5 damn seconds of the video.