Author Topic: 9993 Members!  (Read 3985 times)

Quote
Total Members: 9993
Latest Member: joolzx
Your Personal Messages: 130 New: 0

Ring the bells now! We are getting very close to 10000 members, and i mean VERY, Though that sadly means more idiots too.
Anyway, discuss.

What does this mean?
9993 blockland players or what?

What does this mean?
9993 blockland players or what?
I mean... its over 9 thousand...
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 07:55:10 AM by Isjix »

^ Go check your math please.

thats the amount of forum accounts which havent been deleted


Build the 10000 Vaults i already built mine.

Remember though, that's forum members. Not IDs.
We're probably still around 9.6k~9.7k in terms of IDs.

Quote
Total Members: 9994
Latest Member: joolzx
Your Personal Messages: 1 New: 0

Osht.
It raised by one.

I saw this yesterday I just didn't want to post it. D:

EVERYONE TO TEH BUNKERS!!!!!!!one!!



Almost a new digit.... :')

We all knew this day would come.  :cookieMonster: