Author Topic: Background music?  (Read 4168 times)

I just get tired of hearing nothing what so ever, so i was wondering if you could add some nice music [easy listening-ish] to the background....

P.S. I know, torque tends to get laggy with music, but BS is a nice 'coder' person when it comes to TGE :P

P.P.S. I know, I could just listen to my own music

I just get tired of hearing nothing what so ever, so i was wondering if you could add some nice music [easy listening-ish] to the background....

P.S. I know, torque tends to get laggy with music, but BS is a nice 'coder' person when it comes to TGE :P

Do it then.

Badspot

• Administrator
the trouble isnt making the music play, its getting the actual music.  I can't just throw the LOTR soundtrack up on the internet and expect not to get sued. 

the trouble isnt making the music play, its getting the actual music.  I can't just throw the LOTR soundtrack up on the internet and expect not to get sued. 

Very true....maybe you could ask around, and get help on this factor (revolutionary, eh?) of the game....

Do it then.

I knew some idiot like you was gonna' say that; i want music that goes WITH the game, not SlipKnoT....Music can bring users into the game...

I listen to slipknot on my outdated as hell iTunes while playing AoT, with that said, maybe Badspot could make some sh!tty music for it in a midi program :D

I find the lack of music quite relaxing. There's a certain atmosphere to some games that would be ruined by constant music.

More ambient sounds, though, would be nice.

Still its fun to listen to slipknot when fighting orcs, its so damn funny.

woods needs bird noises but they could be teh evil 1337 birdies of doom..ok me shut up now

I listen to slipknot on my outdated as hell iTunes while playing AoT, with that said, maybe Badspot could make some sh!tty music for it in a midi program :D

i dont like slipknot so much i only like the nummer blackheart
set some system of a down or atreyu i wil like that

nah i find this idea dumb. who wants to listen to music when there in jail for
nudity lol

Lol, if you're gona put music, actually put GOOD music in there.

And no, slipknot is not considered good.

Lol, if you're gona put music, actually put GOOD music in there.

And no, slipknot is not considered good.

Opinion.

<--

just use some good classic music or something, moste of the old songs are free to use since they are mostely 70 year old.

Or you could record some random tunes you play on a keyboard.