Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8714970 times)

I don't kill anything but parasites, like Mosquitoes or Fleas. I also kill Black Widows and other such venomous Insects if they're inside the house or in other high-traffic areas, because I am admittedly very afraid of getting bit if I attempt to relocate them, although I'm not afraid to handle non-venomous things like Cellar Spiders. If I find a Black Widow in like a bush or under a log or something where people usually don't ever go, I leave 'em alone.

That's not what I meant.

lol what's going on here

Pictures of myself, of course.

That's not what I meant.

I'm not Skyler97.

I'm not Skyler97.
I think he means you'd have love with the bugs

you're just begging for attention, aren't you?

#banana

Does Florida have good fruit? (no pun intended haha) Someone was telling me the fruit there is really fresh and delicious in summer/spring

you're just begging for attention, aren't you?

People who post thousands of pictures of themselves online, who post a picture or video of almost every single thing they do to social media, and people who post thousands of status updates about themselves only lack self confidence and have nothing better in life.

People who post thousands of pictures of themselves online, who post a picture or video of almost every single thing they do to social media, and people who post thousands of status updates about themselves only lack self confidence and have nothing better in life.
still a dumbass lol

new haircut and house \/\/O\/\/

actually, it's the exact opposite of lacking self confidence. have you ever posted a picture here?

actually, it's the exact opposite of lacking self confidence.
lol ok, im sure all those girls who post pictures saying "im ugly" only do it because they're really confident in themselves and they dont care about the comments assuring them its the opposite

also bubba u r cute

lol ok

also bubba u r cute
if im cute then why r u gay>???? huh???

lol ok
if you can somehow find a way to prove that showing people pictures of yourself means you aren't confident about your appearance, I'm totally willing to listen

if you can somehow find a way to prove that showing people pictures of yourself means you aren't confident about your appearance, I'm totally willing to listen
i just edited my post