Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8714596 times)

that's not what reficul is doing?? and caribou was undoubtedly talking about reficul, whether or not he explicitly said he was

that's not what reficul is doing?? and caribou was undoubtedly talking about reficul, whether or not he explicitly said he was
it might not be in reficults case but saying that it never happens it pretty ignorant

actually, it's the exact opposite of lacking self confidence. have you ever posted a picture here?

Why do people need to post pictures of themselves to complete strangers? Why do they need anyone else's approval of how they look? I don't have to show my face to anyone beside the people I know in real life.

it might not be in reficults case but saying that it never happens it pretty ignorant
posting pictures of yourself isn't even what means you have low self-esteem. if you say that stuff, that's a different issue entirely. you don't even have to post pictures to say that
Why do people need to post pictures of themselves to complete strangers? Why do they need anyone else's approval of how they look? I don't have to show my face to anyone beside the people I know in real life.
nobody "needs" to. they want to. doing something doesn't mean you're looking for approval. when you post, are you looking for approval about how you type, or what you think?
chances are, you have low self-esteem, but you want it to seem like you're the normal one, so you come up with this bull to feel better about yourself. the people I see posting pictures here are some of the most socially acceptable members of this forum

[im g]https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10559840_10203269067906202_5213614551669838908_n.jpg[/img]
put sunglasses on him he'll be so cool

posting pictures of yourself isn't even what means you have low self-esteem. if you say that stuff, that's a different issue entirely. you don't even have to post pictures to say that
but people still do?? some people do it for attention or self esteem issues, some do it just because

bubba your hair is always so nice :O

bubba your hair is always so nice :O
ty ty my hair is very important to me

bubba i like the colors of the wall. nice bright color but not overwelming its just right.

how come no one answered my Florida fruit question, fruit is important to me man