Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8837337 times)

mfw ugly polaks and featherweight twinks think they're good looking, stay in the sewers boys...

the insecurity is real

Both of you aren't really that attractive. Arguing about something as mundane as beards... y'now if the looks didn't kill anything already, personality sure did.

the insecurity is real

how am i insecure? with your logic your post with ramen was indicative of your insecurity.

jw have you posted a photo of your face here?

Both of you aren't really that attractive. Arguing about something as mundane as beards... y'now if the looks didn't kill anything already, personality sure did.

implying i'm looking for mates on the blockland forums

what was killed again? my chance with the homoloveual furry community?

i didn't ever argue that i was particularly attractive to anybody. you are literally handicapped if you argue that you are better looking than somebody, considering how attractive you are is relative; no two people have the same opinion. for example, here's an example quote of what somebody who has fetal alcohol syndrome would say: "I know im better looking than you"
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 02:03:46 AM by Robo___________Noob »

mfw ugly polaks and featherweight twinks think they're good looking, stay in the sewers boys...
i dont know what a polak is but im a featherweight twink

:panda:

If you aren't looking for "mates" here why are you still acting like big hoss? If it didn't matter you would have shut the forget up already.

no

it made ur night the other night bro
Yeah cause it was just a small reference lol, You have to agree its better to leave her off the BLF haha

how am i insecure? with your logic your post with ramen was indicative of your insecurity.

what, how? i just said your beard looks like dry ramen noodles. i don't see how that reflects on me at all. im surprised you even remembered. if you weren't so insecure, you wouldn't even have to bring that up

jw have you posted a photo of your face here?

yeah

This is what 6 hours of sleep over 4 days does to you.

In other words, if you don't want to look as ugly as I do, get some loving sleep.

If you aren't looking for "mates" here why are you still acting like big hoss? If it didn't matter you would have shut the forget up already.

what are you even saying? you're surprised i'm not looking for mates on the blockland forums? are you?

people keep talking about it so i'm responding. you're contributing lol

Yeah cause it was just a small reference lol, You have to agree its better to leave her off the BLF haha

i mean if he's gonna front like he wasn't salty about it i'm gonna prove he was simple as that lol

what, how? i just said your beard looks like dry ramen noodles. i don't see how that reflects on me at all. im surprised you even remembered. if you weren't so insecure, you wouldn't even have to bring that up

i didn't remember it, i literally just saw it before i logged in 10 minutes ago. i brought it up cause it was literally the only other time i've ever seen you post. i said with your logic it reflects on you. it doesn't reflect on you the same way me calling somebody an ugly polak and somebody a featherweight twink doesn't reflect on my self esteem. they really do fit those descriptions
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 02:09:09 AM by Robo___________Noob »

the fact that you feel the need to defend your appearance on the blockland forums is pretty insecure. if you were half as confident as you pretend to be you wouldn't have to get in huge arguments over your facial hair lmao

i dont know what a polak is but im a featherweight twink

:panda:

you're the homie i forget with u

the fact that you feel the need to defend your appearance on the blockland forums is pretty insecure. if you were half as confident as you pretend to be you wouldn't have to get in huge arguments over your facial hair lmao

well that's your view on this and it's worth as much as anybody elses? why are you trying to talk to me lol

what are you even saying? you're surprised i'm not looking for mates on the blockland forums? are you?

I'm legitimately curious as to where you got that notion from. All I'm saying is that both of you are arguing about facial hair and its handicapped. Someone had to have rubbed you the wrong way for you to argue so vehemently over something that's so subjective as attraction, like you said yourself. So if you really beleived that, you would have just ignored the original comment/attack on your beard or whatever the forget.

the fact that you feel the need to defend your appearance on the blockland forums is pretty insecure.
the fact that you feel the need to make fun of someone's appearance on the blockland forums is pretty insecure