Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8860299 times)

You eat ass? brother that's so nasty you get da poopoo all over

Eatin' the ass is fresh, it's like going to the super market and getting some food. And when you're in there, and you got the cheeks covering your face, you are safe. No harm can be done to you

Same

this is a lie. i am the one that ate her ass. nobody believe him. i ate her ass.

using a straw is kinda overkill imo. especially such a long one. I just don't think there's any need to spend that much money just to suck some ass

using a straw is kinda overkill imo. especially such a long one. I just don't think there's any need to spend that much money just to suck some ass

This post literally made me almost cry laughing

Eatin' the ass is fresh, it's like going to the super market and getting some food. And when you're in there, and you got the cheeks covering your face, you are safe. No harm can be done to you

what....

stuff

the fact that you feel the need to make fun of someone's appearance on the blockland forums is pretty insecure

uh no not really at all actually, it would be different if i was putting someone down to make myself look more attractive, which i haven't done

well that's your view on this and it's worth as much as anybody elses? why are you trying to talk to me lol

well if my view is 'worth as much as anyone elses' why do you even respond lol
i mean you don't have to agree with me thinking you're insecure, but the fact is if you weren't insecure you wouldn't have to defend yourself from me about it.

uh no not really at all actually, it would be different if i was putting someone down to make myself look more attractive, which i haven't done

haven't done that either i was actually on the receiving end of that js, i literally could not care any less if anybody thinks i'm attractive on this forum, it's almost solely socially awkward teenaged boys.

well if my view is 'worth as much as anyone elses' why do you even respond lol
i mean you don't have to agree with me thinking you're insecure, but the fact is if you weren't insecure you wouldn't have to defend yourself from me about it.

what? if your view is worth as much as anyone else's, why WOULDN'T i respond, especially when you're directly addressing me?

i mean you don't have to agree with me not thinking i'm insecure, but the fact is if you weren't insecure you wouldn't be ranting on the blockland forums about how other people are more insecure than you

in reality i'm responding to you because you're literally talking to me and i already asked why you are? clearly you think you can see something that i can't which simply isn't true, you are an adolescent and not a shrink sorry lmao

[img width=400 ]http://i.imgur.com/jrXDGiH.jpg[/img]

lmaoing at rally's acne

pic related

[img width=400 ]http://www.portlandoregon.gov/shared/cfm/image.cfm?id=205127[/img]

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 04:31:35 AM by Badspot »

^ he was trying to demonstrate how mean it is to quote someone's face and compare it to food, but it backfired. Rally compared his face to ramen noodles.

I didn't even get to show him my Ratchet hat.

Badspot

• Administrator
^ he was trying to demonstrate how mean it is to quote someone's face and compare it to food, but it backfired. Rally compared his face to ramen noodles.

What was he trying to do the other 9 times he got banned for making fun of how people look?  This is what this guy lives for.  It's beyond pathetic.

What was he trying to do the other 9 times he got banned for making fun of how people look?  This is what this guy lives for.  It's beyond pathetic.

yeah honestly forget that kid

« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 04:50:08 AM by Badspot »

Badspot

• Administrator
yeah honestly forget that kid

Nah, we're done with you.  10th time's the charm.  Pack it up, get a proxy and a new identity.