Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8701805 times)

Semantics. We get the theme of the picture. Might as well be.
Yeah no, thats a big stretch

I think pretty much half the dudes in this thread have shirtless pictures on their phone. I have a picture of my richard saved on my phone. Just because you have it doesn't mean you should post it lmao that stuff's personal man
A shirtless pic is not personal, oh no we know what he looks like with his shirt off! no.

I'm not sure why I'm going to bother here because I know you like to be as flamboyant as you can be to troll people, but none-the-less, you can't convince me that the picture had any purpose on Earth except to be loveually provocative.

I shouldn't have to read this out to you. You're acting like it's a picture of a shirtless man standing around doing nothing. I feel weird describing the picture so I'm not going to: but it's very obviously loveual, and if you ask me it's loving stupid and weird to post it here. Just my opinion.

I'm not sure why I'm going to bother here because I know you like to be as flamboyant as you can be to troll people, but none-the-less, you can't convince me that the picture had any purpose on Earth except to be loveually provocative.

I shouldn't have to read this out to you. You're acting like it's a picture of a shirtless man standing around doing nothing. I feel weird describing the picture so I'm not going to: but it's very obviously loveual, and if you ask me it's loving stupid and weird to post it here. Just my opinion.
yeah no
sometimes people post shirtless pics to be lovey, other times its simply to show off their physicality that they are proud of

regardless, you don't know the exact reason why he posted it and you are being crass and judgmental

I think its loving stupid and weird to randomly stuff on people
He has the confidence to post such a pic and you don't; u jelly

I think pretty much half the dudes in this thread have shirtless pictures on their phone. I have a picture of my richard saved on my phone. Just because you have it doesn't mean you should post it lmao that stuff's personal man
he's doing it cause he's a massive attention whore, nothing more or less

yeah no
sometimes people post shirtless pics to be lovey, other times its simply to show off their physicality that they are proud of
regardless, you don't know the exact reason why he posted it and you are being crass and judgmental

I think its loving stupid and weird to randomly stuff on people

Gee wittikers, sorry I don't agree with posting a half-naked picture with a level of cringe-worthy provocativeness on-par with a low budget researcho preview on a website that comprises mostly of heteroloveual minors

I think it's loving stupid and weird to whore for loveual attention online from kids who play a game about lego, I guess we both disagree with each other's lifestyle.

He has the confidence to post such a pic and you don't; u jelly

What possible benefit could I expect from posting a picture of my shirtless body online? I'm confident enough in my body that I don't need to post pictures of it online for a bunch of friends to oogle at and give me approval. Wtf
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 07:23:38 AM by Rally »

Gee wittikers, sorry I don't agree with posting a half-naked picture with a level of cringe-worthy provocativeness on-par with a low budget researcho preview on a website that comprises mostly of heteroloveual minors

I think it's loving stupid and weird to whore for loveual attention online from kids who play a game about lego, I guess we both disagree with each other's lifestyle.

What possible benefit could I expect from posting a picture of my shirtless body online? I'm confident enough in my body that I don't need to post pictures of it online for a bunch of friends to oogle at and give me approval. Wtf
u jely m8

The internet is not kid friendly, hopefully this is not a shock to you. He posted a shirtless pic and you've blown this way out of proportion. I see someone has body image issues. Also why we would want to oggle at you in the first place is beyond me, not when we have Ravencroft, Furdle, and Ecks to titillate out senses.

i side with rally on this

u jely m8
The internet is not kid friendly, hopefully this is not a shock to you. He posted a shirtless pic and you've blown this way out of proportion. I see someone has body image issues. Also why we would want to oggle at you in the first place is beyond me, not when we have Ravencroft, Furdle, and Ecks to titillate out senses.

Are you trying to use reverse psychology to get me to post an image of my body? Lmao, sorry pal. Maybe if you were female and significantly more attractive.

I understand the internet is not "kid friendly" but you are on a SFW forum. Just because the internet isn't the safest place for kids, doesn't mean you can go around whoring for loveual attention in weirdly inappropriate places. Or, well, you can, nobody is going to stop you, but just because you can doesn't mean you're not a loving weirdo.

Oh god, it's the new furry megathread, there are arguments about stupid stuff like this all the time.

Are you trying to use reverse psychology to get me to post an image of my body? Lmao, sorry pal. Maybe if you were female and significantly more attractive.

I understand the internet is not "kid friendly" but you are on a SFW forum. Just because the internet isn't the safest place for kids, doesn't mean you can go around whoring for loveual attention in weirdly inappropriate places. Or, well, you can, nobody is going to stop you, but just because you can doesn't mean you're not a loving weirdo.
Please dive into the drug and furry mega-thread and then tell me this is a SFW forum.
I think you are loving weird for being so distraught by a picture. He was not hurting anyone by posting that, yet you act like he is defaming your values by doing so.
u ned 2 chil

Hm. I need to start posting more pics of myself again, in all sorts of colorful undies. Furdle has been wanting to see them.

If I were female and significantly more attractive I still wouldn't entertain the thought of you.

Please dive into the drug and furry mega-thread and then tell me this is a SFW forum.
I think you are loving weird for being so distraught by a picture. He was not hurting anyone by posting that, yet you act like he is defaming your values by doing so.

Well let's see, research is bannable, gore is bannable, you've been banned multiple times for loveually inappropriate conduct, the drug thread isn't illegal, and the furry topic is a weird niche special interest topic that only furries visit, with the same forum rules as the rest of the forum. k. whatever you say bucko

I'm not saying he's defaming anything or hurting anyone, I just think it's loving weird and by extension a strange thing to post online. Am I allowed to say that? I'm not defaming your values or hurting anyone by speaking my opinion.

If I were female and significantly more attractive I still wouldn't entertain the thought of you.

Don't worry about it man, nobody's gonna hold it against you. We all know you got the hots for me.

Well let's see, research is bannable, gore is bannable, you've been banned multiple times for loveually inappropriate conduct, the drug thread isn't illegal, and the furry topic is a weird niche special interest topic that only furries visit, with the same forum rules as the rest of the forum. k. whatever you say bucko

I'm not saying he's defaming anything or hurting anyone, I just think it's loving weird and by extension a strange thing to post online. Am I allowed to say that? I'm not defaming your values or hurting anyone by speaking my opinion.

Don't worry about it man, nobody's gonna hold it against you. We all know you got the hots for me.
I was banned for gay .gifs, all of which showed no genitalia. Yeah that furry topic is on a public forum, more than just furries visit it so that excuse doesn't fly, along with the drug megathread. Plus photos have been posted in the furry topic showing genitalia so I really don't think you can defend the furry thread as being SFW.

An opinion is nice and all but here is a tip, everyone has one. And not everyone cares to hear your opinion especially when you are a cunt about it. If you would have been kinder about it, no big deal. But you decided to be a twat just because you could.

If I had a thing for average looking fellows with poisonous personalities you'd be the first to know.  At least XR-7 is nice if I recall.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 10:00:31 AM by Tenshi »

I'd rather not see some guy posing with his nipples on here.
But that's just my opinion.

does anyone remember the hot guys thread

good times
good times