Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8703661 times)

I'd rather not see some guy posing with his nipples on here.
But that's just my opinion.
I want to see your nipples

does anyone remember the hot guys thread

good times
good times
you should make a new one :d

omg that guy should hmu ;^)))))))

I was banned for gay .gifs, all of which showed no genitalia. Yeah that furry topic is on a public forum, more than just furries visit it so that excuse doesn't fly, along with the drug megathread. Plus photos have been posted in the furry topic showing genitalia so I really don't think you can defend the furry thread as being SFW.

This is all hilariously flat, however I respect the effort you've put into scraping this barrel. Semantic bullstuff "doesn't fly", you're a loving idiot if you think this forum isn't SFW. Plain and simple. Just because there's a special interest thread and a thread about discussing recreational drugs (how is this even loving relevant), doesn't mean that it's okay to go around being a creep.

I don't want to spend any time tonight searching for furry richards but if you find any I'd be happy to report it.

An opinion is nice and all but here is a tip, everyone has one. And not everyone cares to hear your opinion especially when you are a cunt about it. If you would have been kinder about it, no big deal. But you decided to be a twat just because you could.

Well not everyone cares to hear your opinion about my opinion. See how this works? I don't expect you to like me. I actually prefer that you don't.

If I had a thing for average looking fellows with poisonous personalities you'd be the first to know.  At least XR-7 is nice if I recall.

They say the emotions of love and hate are very close ;) cmon bb drop the defense mechanisms

I want to see your nipples

you should make a new one :d
i believe doorman made the last one

though i did contribute a godly amount of photos

This is all hilariously flat, however I respect the effort you've put into scraping this barrel. Semantic bullstuff "doesn't fly", you're a loving idiot if you think this forum isn't SFW. Plain and simple. Just because there's a special interest thread and a thread about discussing recreational drugs (how is this even loving relevant), doesn't mean that it's okay to go around being a creep.

I don't want to spend any time tonight searching for furry richards but if you find any I'd be happy to report it.

Well not everyone cares to hear your opinion about my opinion. See how this works? I don't expect you to like me. I actually prefer that you don't.

They say the emotions of love and hate are very close ;) cmon bb drop the defense mechanisms
Its arguable whether or not a forum containing NSFW threads makes it a NSFW forum. However i'm inclined to say that this forum is not suitable for children. Not everyone cares to hear your opinion about my opinion about your opinion.

If you stopped being a stuffty person we might become friends. Though I think it would be easier just to ask for saucy time with Betelgeuse.

If thats so, you must have a shrine to me hidden away in your closet.

i believe doorman made the last one

though i did contribute a godly amount of photos
doorman is cutie
you are a cutie
frontrox is a cutie
cuties cuties cuties

A new thread is needed

If you stopped being a stuffty person we might become friends.

If you stopped being gross we might become friends. Maybe it's best that we avoid talking to each other ever again.

I logged off with a peaceful picture of my dog and I and now I wake up to this :(
 Rooged ur tits started a fight gg

If you stopped being gross we might become friends. Maybe it's best that we avoid talking to each other ever again.
I'd rather be gross than a stuffty person

One is morally detestable while the other isn't

my brother butters

Seriously look how loving adorable he is

One is morally detestable while the other isn't

Lmfao you really wanna tread in these waters?

Can't we all be friends who agree to disagree?
Everyone gets so heated over stupid stuff :/

Som1s Jeli

I stand by my opinions and policies, which causes me to disagree with some people's values and behavior. I called out Rooged for weird flamboyant loveual behavior where it was unwarranted and inappropriate. I didn't insult Rooged's body, I didn't insult Rooged as a person. I insulted his behavior. I have this weird tenancy to stand up for my opinions, I say what I want to say in a genuine manner, I don't forget around with cherry-coated wishy washy garbage to try and make everyone happy. I live a good life. None of this is "morally detestable".

But not that you would know anything about morals. It's amazing that the guy who hands out loveually provocative pictures of himself online on a website where he knows it'll get people uncomfortable and pissed off is calling me out on my morals. Go forget yourself. Obviously nobody else is doing you the favor.

Yes, this is personal. And heated. Tell me to calm down if you think it makes me any less correct.

Yes, this is personal. And heated. Tell me to calm down if you think it makes me any less correct.
U Ned 2 calm down m8

Be nice and prosper.
Be a cunt and die.

Can't we all be friends who agree to disagree?
Everyone gets so heated over stupid stuff :/
Agreed. I'd much rather get heated up over your older brother