Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8708059 times)

u look like a nice and respectable young lady and i hope u go far in life
:^) im blushin

i'm gonna be honest it looks like bubba's contemplating whether to deck whoever she's looking at or not, forgetin' grove street OG

forget i wanna visit cali and see you guys :(

maybe i'll save up enough money and take a road trip to cali this summer

forget i wanna visit cali and see you guys :(

maybe i'll save up enough money and take a road trip to cali this summer
bruh

wait is there some underground blockland cali clan of power friends lmao

wait is there some underground blockland cali clan of power friends lmao
Just a lot of cool people live in SoCal.

bruh
one big problem tbh and it's called gas money
my jeep gets 15mpg on the highway, hopefully 18 after christmas cause i'll have a fixed o2 sensor

but even then, going from sw florida to the entire other loving coast will take a ton of time and money

just looked it up, it's literally 2500 miles one way.

that's 5,000 miles in total. doing the math that's 5000/15mpg = roughly 333 gallons of gas.
boom, there's one loving grand down the drain.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 03:22:59 AM by Rooged »

You seriously get 15mpg? Jeez lmao, even my car gets 23-25 highway. That is an expense though.

getting my o2 sensor fixed, bumping my highway mpg to 18 from 15 actually saves me roughly $200 on gas. pretty dope.

at this point i might as well book a flight lol

double post:

bear with me on this one. my spring classes end on may 11th, so i'm legitimately thinking about flying out to cali for a few weeks after that. maybe like may 15th or so, and returning the first friday of june. a round trip ticket would cost me anywhere between $300-$500. that's not bad, right?

Not bad, but obviously closer to $300 would be better. It's pretty much impossible to get a transcontinental ticket for less than that.

i'd need a place to stay tho obvi

tri can u add me on fb lol i'm friends with nickpb already

dang it you guys im getting excited for yall !!!!

one big problem tbh and it's called gas money
my jeep gets 15mpg on the highway, hopefully 18 after christmas cause i'll have a fixed o2 sensor

but even then, going from sw florida to the entire other loving coast will take a ton of time and money

just looked it up, it's literally 2500 miles one way.

that's 5,000 miles in total. doing the math that's 5000/15mpg = roughly 333 gallons of gas.
boom, there's one loving grand down the drain.
Don't drive through Tuscon.