Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8563669 times)

:cookie:

This is the fifth time that I've seen you picking fights with ppl in this exact topic. Why are you lurking this thread in particular?

it's been around for 8 years and has over 100,000 replies

lol'd

i dont see you picking fights with people in the mlp topic or the minecraft topic, both of which have around the same amount of posts as this topic

wtf
hes hot god
EDIT: hes 18 and im 16 gg
still wud forget when im older tho<3
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 03:43:46 PM by TheNewZedrow »

i dont see you picking fights with people in the mlp topic or the minecraft topic, both of which have around the same amount of posts as this topic

Well I don't watch MLP, and I don't enjoy discussing minecraft mods, which is the only thing that happens in that topic. This is all stupidly flat, just get to your point already.

Well I don't watch MLP, and I don't enjoy discussing minecraft mods, which is the only thing that happens in that topic. This is all stupidly flat, just get to your point already.

Guys I'm going for real bald now, it looks really bad when my hair grows out past like a 4 on the razor. Should I just go completely bald with a straight razor and be like Rick Ross the Boss or keep it at a super short buzzcut

post a pic of it now and we could probably tell you lol

post a pic of it now and we could probably tell you lol

Man it's bad, like real bad. The whole hairline isn't receding but it's really thin and the corners have receded back really far

i'd probably wait until summer so you can tan that pale bald head when you shave it or go to a salon i don't know. or even try your luck out in the cold weather unless you live somewhere warm where you can tan then sure do it

or even if your face is as pale as your head go ahead. anyways what im saying is a pale head and a tan face looks weird

i'd probably wait until summer so you can tan that pale bald head when you shave it or go to a salon i don't know. or even try your luck out in the cold weather unless you live somewhere warm where you can tan then sure do it

or even if your face is as pale as your head go ahead. anyways what im saying is a pale head and a tan face looks weird

Yeah it's gonna take time to adjust, but I'll be working outside all winter. Also if I go bald I plan on wearing a hat all winter since it'll be so cold.

or even better, wear a wig

its like having nice soft warm hair on your head except it isnt

http://instagram.com/colten95/

dolphins are irrelevant but they were 2 badass to pass up