Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8715937 times)

dude can't you just wait until surgery or hormones? no offense but it's not working for you right now
jesus christ, he(?) can do what he(?) wants

dude can't you just wait until surgery or hormones? no offense but it's not working for you right now
chill tf out all he did was ask a question.

I've seen two posts today telling me I'm unpassable and both are from you. I'm trying my best, but surgery will be years off and I'm not waiting to start hormones to present as female.
just start taking women's vitamins everyday
you'll be genetically female in like a week

just start taking women's vitamins everyday
you'll be genetically female in like a week
best post

I've seen two posts today telling me I'm unpassable and both are from you
Not to be rude but they're not exactly wrong

I've seen two posts today telling me I'm unpassable and both are from you. I'm trying my best, but surgery will be years off and I'm not waiting to start hormones to present as female.
Grooming your eyebrows into an arched shape, as well as getting a layered haircut that frames your face might help you appear more feminine

Grooming your eyebrows into an arched shape, as well as getting a layered haircut that frames your face might help you appear more feminine
The eyebrows I'm getting fixed once I get back from Arizona. Hair is next, just trying to find a good style that wouldn't look out of place on me.

The eyebrows I'm getting fixed once I get back from Arizona. Hair is next, just trying to find a good style that wouldn't look out of place on me.
Maybe a layered bob would work on your hair while you're still growing it out? But you might have to blow dry or straighten it depending on your hair type

I haven't seen a picture of you so I can't judge

can you post one?

"no offense but you your boobs look terrible"
lmao

Maybe a layered bob would work on your hair while you're still growing it out? But you might have to blow dry or straighten it depending on your hair type
I'll think about it, I keep getting told not to do a bob though. Blow drying I do all the time anyway, my hair is naturally wavy and looks like a total mess when I dont.

I haven't seen a picture of you so I can't judge

can you post one?
Here's a couple I posted a while back. Let's just say most people here weren't exactly fans.

Actually felt cute today

I tried my new fake septum ring out today, how do I look?

I hate my nose ;-;

u look very very jewish and i hate jewishs

tbh the puckered-lip to the side of your face doesn't look too great

the others look nice tho

I'll think about it, I keep getting told not to do a bob though. Blow drying I do all the time anyway, my hair is naturally wavy and looks like a total mess when I dont.
lots of layers look great with wavy hair, maybe do that? also get your bangs cut, or blow dry them off and away from your face so you don't get the 13 year old emo look.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 11:06:38 PM by Shazoo »