Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8716915 times)

Ide is probably young enough to believe that cooties are a real thing and that boys > girls.

maybe he wants them to be in fur suits

people in relationships ========= super cringe, 100% of the time, y does nobody love me

Gotta give you that one
The claws are out this morning. I don't have enough popcorn for this.

excuse the v-neck but my mom bought if for me so i have to wear it

SUPER SKINNY RED JEANS

ugh geeze a girl and a guy liking each other

criiinge

loving heteronormal propaganda
this is a joke
the only cringe i see in that pic is that they're taking up space on a bridge like seriously sit the forget down at a bench or go somewhere else
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 04:43:34 PM by Daswiruch »

cringe

ugh geeze a girl and a guy liking each other

criiinge

loving heteronormal propaganda
this is a joke

Your hoodie says "Trombones", but then has a 'no pizza' design on it with the years 2015 and 2016? What am i looking at and what is this satanic act of propaganda that disapproves of pizza?

Your hoodie says "Trombones", but then has a 'no pizza' design on it with the years 2015 and 2016? What am i looking at and what is this satanic act of propaganda that disapproves of pizza?
it's a band jacket, for the trombones section, so it's probably some weird inside joke

our section has an inside joke where our squad leader was grounded for not eating pizza at a youth group, their explanation being that it's "holy" pizza and it was disrespectful not to

also our favorite pizza place to go to in the mornings opens too late for us to go now

lmao i like how you guys got so loving defensive over a single word.  good job :^)

lmao i like how you guys got so loving defensive over a single word.  good job :^)
i like how you just suddenly appeared out of nowhere to defend some random dude