Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8698155 times)

Quoted for page lose also josh as you srsly using my Twitter as an image host rofl

Josh u cute piece of ass I miss u so many come back to me and give me love and hugs

Slim thick with yo cute ass

But now my poor, light colored eyeballs aren't protected from the sun's harmful rays and I have to squint

OMG your hair is really nice

i'm very tempted to bleach my hair, even though i have a feeling i'd look awful with it bleached

i'm very tempted to bleach my hair, even though i have a feeling i'd look awful with it bleached
i said the same thing about getting my hair buzzed; i was very right

i said the same thing about getting my hair buzzed; i was very right
on the bright side it's just hair and it's not permanent

is it me or are the wormen scum multiplying in large numbers on this thread only?

is it me or are the wormen scum multiplying in large numbers on this thread only?
Its you

But now my poor, light colored eyeballs aren't protected from the sun's harmful rays and I have to squint

This isn't a problem! It's an excuse to wear sunglasses! Sunglasses are cool! I wish I got to wear sunglasses more often, but during the spring and fall we don't get much sun oftentimes.

Also I may not have the best sense in these things since I'm a dude, but your hair does seem nice.

This isn't a problem! It's an excuse to wear sunglasses! Sunglasses are cool! I wish I got to wear sunglasses more often, but during the spring and fall we don't get much sun oftentimes.

Also I may not have the best sense in these things since I'm a dude, but your hair does seem nice.

I wear sunglasses even when it's cloudy because my eyes (particularly my left eye) are extremely light sensitive.