Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8698700 times)

Um..
Wasn't she hot though?...

jk, truly crazy brads aren't worth the effort.
there was virtually zero effort tho
 also what kickflow said

dam i was plannin on bein the first to try n rape you in tri's bed :/
:O I would submit. Ravish me

REFI ROCKING THE SUIT
you look so good babe

It's cause she is a maniac

It's cause she is a maniac
i wouldnt be surprised

is bubba still active anyway

i remember when bubbagum had this fake lovey dovey thing for me just cause i was autistic

look at my buzzed head and marvel at the fact i once had normal hair
smile young man you look dashing

oh man we're talking about bubbagum?
let me forgetin' tell ya

i don't know how bubba and i even began being friends, really. she started snapchatting me one day out of nowhere bc i guess i leaked my snapchat to the forums and she got my user, next thing you know we're talking all day every day for months and months.

there was a time when i thought she was the best person in the world
not once, but TWICE

then there was the REALLY awkward time period when she was dating gareth (forum user Hiiro) and both her and gareth chose me to be their outlet for their relationship problems. (still luv u gareth)

anyway yeah, nick and i hung out with kristin once or twice when i visited cali, she never really seemed off to me. it wasn't until we went to some flower shop that i noticed she acted almost like an android that had a couple short circuits.

fast forward to whenever the stuff happened (bc my memory is ass and i cant be bothered to remember) she was trying to get nick and i into lego land or something for cheap, or something like that and she wasn't able to. the next day she texts either me or both of us asking to go to lego land, we already had plans with billy and kendall at the time so we had to turn her down. she then went on some ridiculous tantrum and proceeded to tell me to find a new ride back to san diego.

so that cost me another $50 and quite a bit of grief to get back to san diego on the day of my flight.

i played runescape with her like 2 months ago
shes ok in my books but i can see where you guys are coming from

Never stick your richard in crazy.
I learnt that lesson the hard way.

yeah now mcjobs gotta pay child support for mcjuniorjob

REFI ROCKING THE SUIT
you look so good babe
aw thanks
past me but still thanks

smile young man you look dashing
thanks i try

i don't know how bubba and i even began being friends, really. she started snapchatting me one day out of nowhere bc i guess i leaked my snapchat to the forums and she got my user, next thing you know we're talking all day every day for months and months.
same. then i told her "stop sending me videos of you vaping/smoking, i don't care." and blocked me. She is very very weird man..

I think everyone has. I do it anyway sometimes. It's 50/50 lol.

My face looks pretty good here

bubbagum's awesome the trinick clique just has it out for her
So in conclusion nonnel maybe the idea of a cute blocklander who is all fun and quirky seems really awesome but in reality there is nothing worse then someone who is incapable of emotions and has no regard for others.
I know I'm not the most revered forumer but bubbagum is far from "awesome"

I dislike Bubbagum as much as the next guy, but I don't see why it's necessary to stuff on her completely unprovoked like this.