Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8713776 times)

It does seem like you want people to edit the image. Also seems like you like the attention when they do. Be a bit more subtle maybe.

It does seem like you want people to edit the image. Also seems like you like the attention when they do. Be a bit more subtle maybe.
Even though yeah, it was funny and kinda fun at the time when it happened, honestly it got stale pretty quickly and people stopped doing it and I didn't really care much about it anymore. I did find it fun when other users started to mess around and have a good time along with me and such. That's mainly why I kept doing it was because it's nice to interact with a community.

Plus even if I did want people to start making edits again, I would've created a separate thread in Creativity or Forum Games, not spam up this topic.

Most of them are making fun of you bub

Most of them are making fun of you bub
Only the ones who generally hate me by the looks of it, everyone else seems to be pretty friendly / only screwing around

Plus, between that time, I've seen quite a few people post pictures of guns as well, and you were nowhere to be seen. Is there something wrong with me trying to have fun in a thread? I'm ever so sorry I try to have fun like everyone else!

They aren't you, don't bring other people into this. You're the only person who's done this consistently.

They aren't you, don't bring other people into this. You're the only person who's done this consistently.
I'm not bringing them into this, how am I able to force them into doing it? It's their choice whether to join in the fun or not, and they chose to, and I had fun and interacted with the community. Again:

Plus, between that time, I've seen quite a few people post pictures of guns as well, and you were nowhere to be seen. Is there something wrong with me trying to have fun in a thread? I'm ever so sorry I try to have fun like everyone else! Stop being so nit-picky.

Sorry you have your panties in a twist because I like to interact with the community. forget off already, seriously.

I'm not bringing them into this
I've seen quite a few people post pictures of guns as well, and you were nowhere to be seen.

Please keep your arguments consistent please, instead of back-peddling literally one post out. This stuff isn't funny or fun, and I'm not the only person who's complained about your stuff, privately or public.

Please keep your arguments consistent please, instead of back-peddling literally one post out. This stuff isn't funny or fun, and I'm not the only person who's complained about your stuff, privately or public.
How is me explaining why I'm doing it and refuting your arguments and asking you stuff, me "back peddaling?"

I did not bring people into this. I posted some pictures with my bb guns, and they joined in, and I thought it was fun.

After you got onto me for posting pictures with my guns, I've seen other people post their guns as well and you were completely silent. I'm wondering as to why. Because by your standards, you should be getting onto them too. Why am I the only you've cherry picked?

If you get triggered over me posting a bb gun (and no one else, wow!), especially since I haven't done so in nearly a month and a loving half, then you need to do some re-thinking. You're being way to sensitive over this.

I'm sorry you can't handle the fact that someone likes to interact with a community, maybe next time I should put a big "TRIGGER WARNING" over my pictures
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 07:26:30 PM by Insert Name Here² »

Lmfao you're actually unironically using "trigger warning". That's rich my dude. Also, yes, you are bringing other people into this because you think that I'm singling you out for some reason. Like I said, you're the only person here who has posted as much edgy garbage gun photos of yourself. And you're the one to talk about being over-sensitive, you should maybe just like, step back a bit and look at how drawn out and distraught your posts are over this.

you clearly do it on purpose we're not stupid
perhaps not the first time but after it got you attention yes

the gun posts are clearly for attention

Lmfao you're actually unironically using "trigger warning". That's rich my dude.
That was sarcasm in the post lol

Also, yes, you are bringing other people into this because you think that I'm singling you out for some reason.
Because you are. Name ONE time you've got onto ANYONE else other than me for posting gun pictures. Out of everyone who has posted them in my time of being here, you've only singled out me. Don't lie to yourself.

Like I said, you're the only person here who has posted as much edgy garbage gun photos of yourself.
Yes, and I've stopped because of you getting onto me and other users. For halloween I posted a picture of me with a gun because it's for a costume, and today, I posted a picture that was not intended to be "edgy" what so ever. I literally just found the pistol today after not being able to find it for nearly a month, and you keep taking my post way out of context.

I'm done with this argument because I don't want to trash up this thread. All I ask is to stop being such an ass for no reason other than for jumping onto the "hate inh!" bandwagon. I'm seeing other people do things I've done on here and they don't get stuff on one bit. When I do it, you treat it as if I've broken international laws.

Stop being an ass already.

you clearly do it on purpose we're not stupid
perhaps not the first time but after it got you attention yes
Yes they're on purpose, only to interact with the people in the thread and maybe have a bit of fun between users. If it were for edits, I'd create a second thread.

the gun posts are clearly for attention
Yeah not really. Unless if you count having fun and interacting with other users "begging for attention"
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 07:41:24 PM by Insert Name Here² »

Because you are. Name ONE time you've got onto ANYONE else other than me for posting gun pictures. Out of everyone who has posted them in my time of being here, you've only singled out me. Don't lie to yourself.

Man you just love ignoring stuff right in front of you. I literally explained that you're the only one doing this stuff as much as you do. Anyone else posting their gun pictures has done it like once or twice. IVE loving posted a gun pic because I was being just hilarious with my stuffposting like evreryone else at the time. If you want to be productive and "interact with the community", make a forgetin' airsoft thread so you can post all the gun pics you want. forget, I'd post there, I've got my Masada I want to show off and stuff.

Man you just love ignoring stuff right in front of you. I literally explained that you're the only one doing this stuff as much as you do.
Alright now I understand what you're getting at. I wasn't trying to ignore it, just I didn't know what you were getting at at first due to the massive loving time frame between gun pictures from me.

Man you just love ignoring stuff right in front of you. I literally explained that you're the only one doing this stuff as much as you do. Anyone else posting their gun pictures has done it like once or twice. IVE loving posted a gun pic because I was being just hilarious with my stuffposting like evreryone else at the time. If you want to be productive and "interact with the community", make a forgetin' airsoft thread so you can post all the gun pics you want. forget, I'd post there, I've got my Masada I want to show off and stuff.
I'd create an Airsoft Thread if I wanted to, just imho it'd die out pretty fast due to me not seeing much of an airsoft sport following in this community (I only have the guns for shooting cans and now the weather's too cold to do it, and I don't have any ammo). Plus realistically, other users would stuff on me for creating it as a means to act "edgy" and they'd flood it with edits. Or they may not, I don't really know, I'm just speculating. That and this is a "post real life pictures of yourself," why are gun pics excluded when I do it? (aside from when I did it often before. today was the first time in a month and a few and you still stuff on me for it)

Plus the main reason why I'm getting up about this as well is because of the massive time frame I haven't posted a gun pic, and you STILL got pissy over it. Like my dude I understand that when I did it like 3 times a week it would've been annoying. But after A month and about 4-5 days? Come on, that's just ridiculous in my opinion.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 07:57:24 PM by Insert Name Here² »

Yeah not really. Unless if you count having fun and interacting with other users "begging for attention"
taking a dump off of the roof of my building is also having fun and interacting with my neighbors, doesn't mean everyone shares my point of view.