Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8710098 times)

um you really dont have to worry about that go away?
wtf do you really think you're a girl? lmao you got brain problems or something if you think you can look like a girl with that beard and face structure 😂👌

Not light enough for you? I lightened my hair from a pretty dark brown to a normal blonde, then lightened it again for as long as I could, until my hair started to melt, then gave it some time to rest and dyed it blue. It feels great now. Only pic I have of it seems to be the one I posted earlier:

ooo noo, the white dye was fine but i've had dyed hair for over a year now and im dying to go back to my natural hair color

feisty
sorry bruh, i posted that at 4am after a party was over so i wasnt checked in. what i shouldve said was that ill keep that stuff in mind for when im actually trying to represent as a girl, lol. right now im happy to be a short guy with weird emo hair and a strangely good fashion sense, up until my therapy actually starts (which is December 🎉🎉🎉)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 07:50:46 AM by Donnies Catch »

ooo noo, the white dye was fine but i've had dyed hair for over a year now and im dying to go back to my natural hair color

hahaha... dye-ing

wtf u went back like 3 years

still cute
yeah lmao that's why buzz-cuts look weird on me

thx bby

Why did you get a buzz-cut in the first place

Why did you get a buzz-cut in the first place
parents had to cut my hair and we had only one clipper size, which was size 4. I usually get size 7 on the top of my head and size 5 on the sides

Parents cut it because we don't have enough money for barber

« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 01:12:04 AM by Neventii »