Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8719020 times)

I looked pissed, probably because I had like 4 hours of sleep, yes I know my hair was bad it's at that length where it kinda looks handicapped no matter what
Hows middle school going for you sport?

are you really picking on somebody because they're young? are you thirteen?

tbh he looks like a kid i knew in 6th grade

High school is going pretty well, I'll be a junior this year. I'm just happy I'm almost done.

How's the whole sociopath thing going? Hope it's going well. I heard most people doing that drown themselves in the toilet by the age of 20, pretty unfortunate. I'm rooting for you though, just know if you need some help with that you can call me anytime okay?

The thing is I'm confident with the assumption I'm older than Torin is.

bazinga
Correct! I'm digging the death grips album profile picture btw. SYSTEM BLOWER

lol
loool
High school is going pretty well, I'll be a junior this year. I'm just happy I'm almost done.

How's the whole sociopath thing going? Hope it's going well. I heard most people doing that drown themselves in the toilet by the age of 20, pretty unfortunate. I'm rooting for you though, just know if you need some help with that you can call me anytime okay?
The thing is I'm confident with the assumption I'm older than Torin is.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Correct! I'm digging the death grips album profile picture btw. SYSTEM BLOWER
ay thanks, they're pretty great

are you asking because you're about to go into your first year of middle school and you're nervous? because you definitely sound like a 12 year old with this statement.

*le tip*

because stuffty edge makes me cooler

because fighting stuffty edge with more stuffty edge makes me cooler

because fighting stuffty edge with more stuffty edge makes me cooler

There's two kinds of edgy banter that happen in this thread. The kind that results in everyone awkwardly moving on after the party exchanging sleights stops posting, or the kind where everyone involved gets banned.

There's two kinds of edgy banter that happen in this thread. The kind that results in everyone awkwardly moving on after the party exchanging sleights stops posting, or the kind where everyone involved gets banned.

Same. Upvoted.

How does one get this angry over being called young?