Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8718904 times)

Hey Grimmy here's some advice: when you call a bunch of people the same thing, the insult you called them loses all meaningful impact

When people become okay with you saying something because it's just become a part of your persona to dole it out unceremoniously, it starts to just become more embarrassing in the "oh lordy he's doing it again" sorta way

At this point it's become, like you say, more "Cringe" and less endearing. Maybe if you mixed things up and started calling people knuckleheads or smoothbrains it would spice things up for a change

damn ike why are you getting so upset if its so meaningless

damn ike why are you getting so upset if its so meaningless

i mean i explained why it's meaningless, it's right there in the fine print you just gotta look @ it

also im NOT upset!!!

I would take pride in grim calling me cringe

What if I call you gey

felt cute.. might delete later idk

you take pride in forgetin everything

Hey Grimmy here's some advice: when you call a bunch of people the same thing, the insult you called them loses all meaningful impact

When people become okay with you saying something because it's just become a part of your persona to dole it out unceremoniously, it starts to just become more embarrassing in the "oh lordy he's doing it again" sorta way

At this point it's become, like you say, more "Cringe" and less endearing. Maybe if you mixed things up and started calling people knuckleheads or smoothbrains it would spice things up for a change

The irony is grimlock's unceasing negativity makes him the most cringeworthy user on this forum most of the time. He's in his 20's and spending an inordinate amount of time calling children he doesn't know handicapped.

What if I call you gey
depends, is it gay?
you take pride in forgetin everything
is this supposed to be banter or wat
nice teeth

[img  height=600]http://i.imgur.com/jmngURl.jpg[/img]
omg how do you make the facial hair work so well

omg how do you make the facial hair work so well
i mostly just roll around on the ground and stuff idk