Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8713095 times)

i tried tea tree oil once but i couldn't stand the smell of it. it gave me a migraine.
to each their own i guess. it's honestly pretty relaxing and soothing imo

did you dilute it because if you didn't that might have been the problem. essential oils are extremely potent when not diluted

to each their own i guess. it's honestly pretty relaxing and soothing imo

did you dilute it because if you didn't that might have been the problem. essential oils are extremely potent when not diluted

i didn't know you were supposed to dilute it. i was just told to wipe it on my skin.

i didn't know you were supposed to dilute it. i was just told to wipe it on my skin.
weird.

not only are they potent in smell but they can irritate the stuff out of your skin if not diluted idk if that happened to you tho but it varies from person to person ive heard.

i just dilute mine with olive oil and pat a thin layer then rinse with cold water morning and night. doesnt leave a powerful smell and it takes care of most of the sebum. i'd recommend trying it if you're assed enough but you have to be careful, acne treatments work for some and dont for others. should work for you though because it seems like we have the same kind of skin. oily, prone to scarring, etc.

i've never really experienced any inflammation from acne medicine, even like 10% benzoyl peroxide except the itching from the drying. i learned after a few years you have to moisturize your skin after putting that stuff on or the drying will cause more breakouts.

do you need like 100% natural olive oil and tea tree oil? like no chemical byproducts?

yeah store bought extra virgin olive oil is okay. The tea tree oil you kinda have to do research on what to get but i just got tea tree essential oil from walmart in the candles/fragrances section. probably not the best quality to use but its working for me. skin has been the clearest its ever been since ive started this

there are all sorts of different mixtures with tea tree oil. It does have a unique scent that typically people ever love or hate ( I really like it ) but if you get a mixture with like 15% tea tree mixed with other acne fighting stuff it usually doesnt smell too strong

i went snooping around at my parents and found my old baby goodies

you had a gun and cigarettes as a baby? sick

your parents made you work at Lowe's as a baby??? that is unsafe

you skinned a bear and wore its face? as a baby? the forget is wrong with you?

its like you said i am a sick kid

your parents made you work at Lowe's as a baby??? that is unsafe
nah bro that was all me even at 7 yrs old i wanted to be at lowes every day
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 11:16:27 AM by mod-man »

obviously not the lowe point in your life then

nah bro that was all me even at 7 yrs old i wanted to be at lowes every day
Building is in your blood!

remove it before it starts to clot