Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8863630 times)

And you're one person of billions, whats your point

i don't think you have to be hemingway to get what i was saying

pic of me
but they got my name wrong

perhaps you should try being even more vague

Can I be a Fitzgerald

Yeah, i'm Gay.
I'm as
Gay
As
Yehellis

Nibba go out and get u some deer boy dicccc.
what if i dont want to

I was talking about the bubble of insecurities that people confine themselves to. "The rest of the world isn't gay, so why should I be?"

You missed the point, idc if anyone is gay or not. Liking "traps", boys that look like girls, honestly is less gay IMO than liking a man with a beard, ripped body, etc.
I go back to Buck Angel. I assume you would forget *him because *he has a pusillanimous individual, right?

what if i dont want to
That's your choice, but I HIGHLY recommend at least paying alternative options some attention, even if it isn't Deer Boy. lol
If you're agnostic, atheist, or don't belong to a religion that would restrict your loveuality, you don't have a reason not to. If you try it and don't like it, or even watch content related and don't like it, then fine. I won't hate, but neither should you. cigarette.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 10:00:10 PM by Deadzone »

does sucking on a cyanide capsule with various cuts on it work

does sucking on a cyanide capsule with various cuts on it work
I loving wishhhh. Sometimes I suck on a glock and pretend its daddy's rooster.

"The rest of the world isn't gay, so why should I be?"

nobody talks like this

I go back to Buck Angel. I assume you would forget *him because *he has a pusillanimous individual, right?

why do people always talk about buck every time someone says loving a dude is gay

I loving wishhhh. Sometimes I suck on a glock and pretend its daddy's rooster.
cursed post

My friend is introducing me to 3 new chicks soon so I can't wait to take photos with my next girlfriend and bring a bit of family wholesomeness back to this thread.

nobody talks like this

why do people always talk about buck every time someone says loving a dude is gay
That was the logic of what you said; Majority rules. Also just include all of LGBT at this point, 4% of the US population has identified as being LGBT in 2016. Now the stat is estimated through a test group of under 100,000 people, so it could go either way. Though I'm willing to bet with you, that a quarter of the US population has AT LEAST had dealt with LGBT issues at some point in their lives, but may have settled or convinced themselves of being purely hetero-cis.
This could go either way though, because for the most part, people got more important things to do than question who they want to forget.

Why Buck? Because its a good point to bring up. It prods at perspectives on gender and loveuality.

My friend is introducing me to 3 new chicks soon so I can't wait to take photos with my next girlfriend and bring a bit of family wholesomeness back to this thread.
I...
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 10:12:43 PM by Deadzone »