Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8857742 times)

i am very rational and not prone to emotional tantrums at all

do i look like an autistic 14 year old to you

yeah I bet those pussies don't even masturbate with their own stuff in hand
whatever the  f u c k  that was, it aint got any bearing on the way u react to pics of mr man lol

whatever the  f u c k  that was, it aint got any bearing on the way u react to pics of mr man lol

i think it should

quite frankly any picture I see of Mr Man from now on is going to invoke imagery of a guy wearing 1920's tribal caricature makeup masturbating with human feces

you don't have to defend the guy who voluntarily played with cat vomit for loveual pleasure just because he's transgender yknow

you don't have to defend the guy who voluntarily played with cat vomit for loveual pleasure just because he's transgender yknow

for the love of god i just ate

i aint defending stuff I'm just sayin yall are pussies

i just ate two plates of macaroni thanks rally

quite frankly any picture I see of Mr Man from now on is going to invoke imagery of a guy wearing 1920's tribal caricature makeup masturbating with human feces

i have a hard time believing that.

i aint defending stuff I'm just sayin yall are pussies

it is courageous to masturbate with stuff after all

I don't (even if it makes no sense), but I've heard worse. Trans-folk got problems.

he literally said he jerked off with stuff once. don't know what else you want here

mr man said it himself
try to find the post

it is courageous to masturbate with stuff after all

it's especially courageous to get banned from omegle because of it

I don't (even if it makes no sense), but I've heard worse. Trans-folk got problems.
yeah you included

banned from omegle

Wow lol Omegle is run by a bunch of pussies if they can't handle one dude jackin off with his own turds