Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8714103 times)

BLockyBuildingBro Is Not A Disgusting Cringe Degenerate!

blockybuildingpro you a gay brother

This image is so high-res I got a network error in the game I was playing

can

can we talk about the loving ostrich in the background

frutatta

sounds like we have a fellow alcoholic here! essentially the cliquetards spam pictures of me everywhere they can because they don't like me. i'd love to post what i'm doing outside of blockland but given their OGD(obsessive over grimlock) disorder i don't really want to spend time dealing with them
parker county's a county west of where i live when im home from school. in the south wearing skinny or black jeans is generally frowned uppon, whitewash and straight blue wranglers are what i've always worn
lol

if I ever forgeted a girl who was bald i think like halfway through me beatin it up from behind id just start slapping her head. like there’s no hair to pull and you gotta do somethin
holy stuff lol

says the one who PM'd me asking me to send tit pics
also feminine snake
stay loyal to me bb

« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 10:47:32 AM by PhantOS »

if I ever forgeted a girl who was bald i think like halfway through me beatin it up from behind id just start slapping her head. like there’s no hair to pull and you gotta do somethin
Dear lord HAHAHAHAHAH

in the south wearing skinny or black jeans is generally frowned uppon, whitewash and straight blue wranglers are what i've always worn
uh what tf kind of south are you living in? girls eat sleep breathe die in their skinny jeans, black jeans, and leggings