Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8697237 times)

can

can we talk about the loving ostrich in the background

jesus loving christ what

Don't go to INH's school tomorrow

happy National Puhskinti Day everybody

if I ever forgeted a girl who was bald i think like halfway through me beatin it up from behind id just start slapping her head. like there’s no hair to pull and you gotta do somethin

Ok seriously I swear I've seen that picture like at least a year ago

Did I miss some joke or just drink to much?
sounds like we have a fellow alcoholic here! essentially the cliquetards spam pictures of me everywhere they can because they don't like me. i'd love to post what i'm doing outside of blockland but given their OGD(obsessive over grimlock) disorder i don't really want to spend time dealing with them

>loose Jeans
>sign calling place a "county"
>lots of tossed up dirt
>cowpattern dress on girl on far right

is this peak west, friends?
parker county's a county west of where i live when im home from school. in the south wearing skinny or black jeans is generally frowned uppon, whitewash and straight blue wranglers are what i've always worn
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 02:02:03 AM by Grimlock² »

grimlock you look like the type of brother to own a cowboy-themed strip club

grimlock you look like the type of brother to own a cowboy-themed strip club
never gotten this before but i can confirm these things do exist in the fw area

if I ever forgeted a girl who was bald i think like halfway through me beatin it up from behind id just start slapping her head. like there’s no hair to pull and you gotta do somethin
>girl
boy you are misinformed
this is rude my bad VH pls love me :c

lmao if i was getting it from behind and he started slapping my head i would die laughing holy stuff just grab the back of my neck or something lol

>girl
boy you are misinformed

this is rude my bad VH pls love me :c

says the one who PM'd me asking me to send tit pics
also feminine snake

says the one who PM'd me asking me to send tit pics
also feminine snake