Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8713589 times)

essentially the cliquetards spam pictures of me everywhere they can because they don't like me.

there's no one specific group that dislikes you dude, this whole forum can't stand you

as attractive as the idea of having some secret coterie of haters is, calling everyone you come across autistic doesn't really win favors anywhere

essentially the cliquetards spam pictures of me everywhere they can because they don't like me.
I feel like you should still give my labor some credit. The photoshopped picture of the Grimsack superimposed over Kardashian's butt is just pure gold.

I feel like you should still give my labor some credit. The photoshopped picture of the Grimsack superimposed over Kardashian's butt is just pure gold.
i’ll give credit where credit is due, grimsack is pretty funny.

there's no one specific group that dislikes you dude, this whole forum can't stand you

as attractive as the idea of having some secret coterie of haters is, calling everyone you come across autistic doesn't really win favors anywhere
obsessive grimlock disorder claims another victim

I should get even more credit because I made the original Grimsack.

I should get even more credit because I made the original Grimsack.
your memes have no equal

obsessive grimlock disorder claims another victim

gonna make a youtube video decrying all the haters next, grimlock??

this 'everyone who dislikes me is obsessed' is bottom tier stuff, real low energy

not even a month and grimlock is already annoying

gonna make a youtube video decrying all the haters next, grimlock??

this 'everyone who dislikes me is obsessed' is bottom tier stuff, real low energy
no
i'm just saying that you and a small group of others have been following me around and have some sort of obsession with me. nothing else

I'd argue that it's the other way around, considering how hard you've been trying to get into the big scary clique, and how you've convinced yourself that it's some super secret trolling clan or something

Now you're calling us the obsessed ones. Pathetic, grimlock

the fireworks show is about to start

I'd argue that it's the other way around, considering how hard you've been trying to get into the big scary clique, and how you've convinced yourself that it's some super secret trolling clan or something

it really makes me noggin thonk

what

^  cool face i hope the arrow points the right direction