Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8848431 times)

get a hairstyle an you wont look 12 anymore
My hair is how it is. Not everyone cares about flashy handicapped hairstyles you know

My hair is how it is. Not everyone cares about flashy handicapped hairstyles you know

When you get defensive like this it makes you look insecure

or maybe he just doesnt care

"loving handicaps with their... styled hair!"
get a fade u numbnuts

S-STOP MOCKING MY HAIR

If I was insecure about my hair I'd hide it with a hat.
or maybe he just doesnt care

dont you want to look the best you can?

You're kidding me right?
It's not like you're going on a business trip or going to a job interview or some stuff, so whats the point of whining at someone about not giving a single stuff about how their hair looks or what they wear?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 06:52:10 PM by Blockz »

Tbh the only "style" that looks good on me is when I part my har when it's at a mix of medium and short length, after being wet

I've had a fade and such before, it doesn't look good on me

maybe he is already happy with the way he looks?

What is this, a fashion show? :cookieMonster:

brother get yourself some lil yachty dreads

bones literally anything else looks better than what you have right now

It's not like you're going on a business trip or going to a job interview or some stuff

Does "some stuff" include posting a picture of it on a public forum where anybody is free to comment, in a topic where the subject matter revolves entirely around how people look and what they wear?

It's not like anybody actually cares whether or not he goes to a job interview or "some stuff" with a stuffty haircut and tells his employer that he doesn't give a forget about his appearance. It's just normal to suggest he does otherwise.