Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8823729 times)

why you suck your cheek in for
give the illusion of strong cheekbones

my last haircut i got one half of my head shaved while the other was parted to the left side of my head. it kind of curled over like this

i like the hairstyle but females pull it off better i think. it looks so good <3
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 08:45:15 PM by mod-man »

Does "some stuff" include posting a picture of it on a public forum where anybody is free to comment, in a topic where the subject matter revolves entirely around how people look and what they wear?

It's not like anybody actually cares whether or not he goes to a job interview or "some stuff" with a stuffty haircut and tells his employer that he doesn't give a forget about his appearance. It's just normal to suggest he does otherwise.
I don't think anything is wrong with a partial buzzcut, to be honest. I let my hair grow and look how it looks. I shower obviously, don't want to look like a greaseball, but yeah. I don't think you're going to get denied a job because your interviewer doesn't like your buzzcut lol.

give the illusion of strong cheekbones
You really want me to be insecure about how I look huh lol, here's a picture with a bit more neutral expression:

My hair is how it is. Not everyone cares about flashy handicapped hairstyles you know
what a weird attitude. like, you're posting pictures of yourself online so that people will see and comment on your appearance, but you also are apparently just like, totally against the idea of changing your appearance with your hair. whats up with that.

bones looks fine lol i see so many guys have short hair like that and are completely normal people

he looks so average its somewhat attractive...spooky

yeah he looks fine but he'd be more attractive if he did something with his hair
bones you're obv a little insecure because you're defending yourself so hard

i got two shakes and a borger with fries for 3 bucks
livin life big time

At the library I caught this guy watching a video of a boy jerking off when I confronted him about it he said "my research" and ran away, please help me catch him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-TGGHmNm9E

he actually looks like a less handicapped mrrepzion

he really isnt tho tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-TGGHmNm9E
what a weird attitude. like, you're posting pictures of yourself online so that people will see and comment on your appearance, but you also are apparently just like, totally against the idea of changing your appearance with your hair. whats up with that.

Not quite sure if you're joking or not tbh

bones looks fine lol i see so many guys have short hair like that and are completely normal people
Apparently not being obsessed with your looks is weird

yeah he looks fine but he'd be more attractive if he did something with his hair
No? I'm being told something I don't agree with and saying I don't really care how my hair looks. My hair has always been this way, long or short, that's just how I prefer it. What, am I just supposed to lie and say "Yeah I'm totally insecure and hate my hair, thanks for the feedback bro"? Or "If you change your hair you'll attract more people" maybe so, but what if I don't care about attracting a crowd? What if I don't want to associate with people who judge a man by his hair?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 12:13:49 AM by Mr. Bones »

This is where you go wrong lol. It takes less than 10 minutes to trim back and sides to make your over-grown buzzcut less awkward looking. By saying stuff like this you are by extension insulting people who do the most basic maintenance on their hair so they don't literally look like the JUST meme.

It's not even apathy at this point, it's just laziness. But you do you man

Not quite sure if you're joking or not tbh
No? I'm being told something I don't agree with and saying I don't really care how my hair looks. My hair has always been this way, long or short, that's just how I prefer it. What, am I just supposed to lie and say "Yeah I'm totally insecure and hate my hair, thanks for the feedback bro"? Or "If you change your hair you'll attract more people" maybe so, but what if I don't care about attracting a crowd? What if I don't want to associate with people who judge a man by his hair?
dont quote me i wasnt talking to you

This is where you go wrong lol. It takes less than 10 minutes to trim back and sides to make your over-grown buzzcut less awkward looking. By saying stuff like this you are by extension insulting people who do the most basic maintenance on their hair so they don't literally look like the JUST meme.

It's not even apathy at this point, it's just laziness. But you do you man

dude any other style than what he has is an obsession

tbh bones all your pics look exactly the same to me