Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8713587 times)

It's better than getting payed around 2 dollars an hour, the fact that they can do that because I also get tips is bullstuff.
you know that you still have to make at least the equivalent of $7.25 an hour*, right? if you don't make up the difference in tips, they have to make it up instead. honestly compared to regular minimum wage it seems like a good deal, seeing as any tips paid in cash are gonna be tax-free (but don't tell the IRS I said that)

*federally speaking, at least. whether or not they have to meet local minimum wage probably depends on state, but $7.25 is the absolute minimum

I mean I hopefully don't have to pay taxes this year since my paycheck was only 600 dollars.

I am not working for that guy again, he's a prick who hires young kids and degenerates and then pays them squat for working their asses off for 10 days.

I start on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**blocks your path with 5 woks of chow mein
where u goin, kid?

I showed you my wok answer me

TIL a wok is a round-bottomed frying pan

that's the legal bare minimum, i hope you know that
Of course I know that lmfao

stuff dude, I hope things get better INH, my first job was being an assistant landscaper at like 9$ an hour so I feel your pain
>pain

bitch I'm happy as fuc

inh i would let you take my order

i miss doing stuffty work for $10.20 an hour now the minimum wage in my new state is 7.70
am cri

**blocks your path with 5 woks of chow mein
where u goin, kid?
*woks your path*

*woks your path*

He look pretty tough, you better wok away

damn weathernerd looks like THAT?!

i got two shakes and a borger with fries for 3 bucks
livin life big time