Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8711607 times)

Crumpet/Samantha/My girlfriend left her goggles at my house. Looks nice with my lip ring, I think.

Crumpet/Samantha/My girlfriend left her goggles at my house. Looks nice with my lip ring, I think.

Tell her to stop stalking me on facebook plz?

Also, everyone loves me.

-snip-

You trying to start something here?

-sssssssnip-
I want her goggles. Where did she get them?

I want her goggles. Where did she get them?
I forget actually. Just google industrial goggles or something I don't know haha

Looks nice with my lip ring, I think.
Why did you have to ruin your face with that?

I need more meat on my hands :c

I think it goes without saying that I have the best beard on the forums.

Why did you have to ruin your face with that?
I'm not stopping there, either. It's fun to play with and I like it.
By the way, if I were to take it out, it would eventually heal without scarring or anything. I didn't ruin anything.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 10:27:32 PM by JD »

I'm not stopping there, either. It's fun to play with and I like it.
By the way, if I were to take it out, it would eventually heal without scarring or anything. I didn't ruin anything.
I didn't mean ruin your face as in physically, I meant aesthetically. I just don't think facial jewelry looks good on men. Men stick to tattoos while women get the piercings. I'm just old fashioned.

I didn't mean ruin your face as in physically, I meant aesthetically. I just don't think facial jewelry looks good on men. Men stick to tattoos while women get the piercings. I'm just old fashioned.
this

Yeah but I'm sure most people think guys shouldn't wear skin-tight pants, tight shirts or fishnets, now do they?

Yeah but I'm sure most people think guys shouldn't wear skin-tight pants, tight shirts or fishnets, now do they?
you look like you're trying too hard. it makes you look silly.

you look like you're trying too hard. it makes you look silly.
You're just jealous he looks good the way he does, fatty.

You're just jealous he looks good the way he does, fatty.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaa

nope.