Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8709234 times)

hahahahahahahahahahahahaa

nope.
Better than not trying whatsoever *cough cough*

Better than not trying whatsoever *cough cough*
I made a post today saying I had lost 10 pounds in the month of February alone.

If this isn't "trying" I don't know what the forget is. Should I chainsaw open my abdomen and manually remove the fat by the glob with my bare hands?

Or maybe your definition of "trying" is to go find some trend and conform to it like a gigantic friend.

Wow you really are jealous. And if you're not jealous, you're just a major friend who needs to ingest a few more bottles of diet pills.
Edit: And yes, you should. You just wouldn't have the balls.

Wow you really are jealous. And if you're not jealous, you're just a major friend who needs to ingest a few more bottles of diet pills.
Whatever you say, buddy. I'm losing weight naturally and you look like a tool (literally and figuratively, ba-dum tish).

Whatever you say, buddy. I'm losing weight naturally and you look like a tool (literally and figuratively, ba-dum tish).
Having something in your skin=/=having fat under your skin making you look like a walrus.

Having something in your skin=/=having fat under your skin making you look like a walrus.
Haha, okay. I'm done playing with stuff-for-brains.

Have fun looking like a doofus.

You're just jealous that you can't actually post a picture of yourself without being called fat right away.
Have fun looking like a whale. ;]

Haha, okay. I'm done playing with stuff-for-brains.

Have fun looking like a doofus.
Who's more liked?

I'm expecting a huge page-long post by him now about how everyone he knows calls him fat and that gives him an excuse to bitch about it here, and how he 'has so much fun' not eating all of his favorite foods like twinkies and big macs. Man, what a shame. My heart goes out to his clogged arteries.

Yeah we get it you think I'm fat.

Oh no.

I've already pointed out I'm losing weight. That fact doesn't seem to matter to you, so whatever. Enjoy toting your unwarranted sense of self importance.

My heart goes out to his clogged arteries.
Big Mac? Clogging arteries? forget that stuff. This stuff makes a Big Mac look like a loving salad.

ITT: Iban and JD fighting over there appearances and appearing conceited and richardish as hell in both cases.

Yeah we get it, you think you're cool and can tell people that they look stupid because they have a removable piece of metal through their face.

Awwwwwww shiiiittttttttt.

I've already pointed out that you're just jealous. Because you are.

I've already pointed out that you're just jealous. Because you are.
Dude, whatever helps you sleep. You're delusional.