Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8856075 times)

I assume you're a previously banned member. Call me a prick but at least I can function in a lego forum without getting thrown out.

What lego forum? Where is this coming from?

He probably meant Blockland, seeing that blockland is very closely related to Lego and inspired by Lego.

What lego forum? Where is this coming from?
this one, the one with the LEGO cheap imitation based gameplay.

He probably meant Blockland, seeing that blockland is very closely related to Lego and inspired by Lego.

this one, the one with the LEGO cheap imitations based gameplay.

I still find it highly offensive to this game that people would call it Lego. Not even a metaphor, but a simile...

I still find it highly offensive to this game that people would call it Lego. Not even a metaphor, but a simile...

Offensive? We are supposed to pretend this game is something completely unrelated to Lego? And is there something wrong with Lego? This game is Legos online, which is nothing to be ashamed of.

Offensive? We are supposed to pretend this game is something completely unrelated to Lego?

It's not the first thing to have colored blocks and such. MegaBlox is legal, and similar. Lego is a specific brand. Why choose it? Because it's most popular? It's a generic idea.

Even Badspot used Lego's minifig, I'm sure it's not a secret MegaScience. :p

It's not the first thing to have colored blocks and such. MegaBlox is legal, and similar. Lego is a specific brand. Why choose it? Because it's most popular? It's a generic idea.

Lego was the first if I'm not mistaken. And Legos are way better than Mega Bloks(not MegaBlox). If this game was based on Mega Bloks I wouldn't play it.

Lego was the first if I'm not mistaken. And Legos are way better than Mega Bloks(not MegaBlox). If this game was based on Mega Bloks I wouldn't play it.
A certain other website happened to base their game off the Mega Bloks principle...

Starts with a R.

Ends with oblox.

A certain other website happened to base their game off the Mega Bloks principle...

Starts with a R.

Ends with oblox.

Can I get another hint?

Starts with a R.

Ends with oblox.
Gulliver's travels?

Meh. Well my point is, the more we associate with some other brand, the less we are of our own. Don't make Lego the England to our United States.