Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8716169 times)

We get it you can quote 2 things at once, how awesome of you. I just posted 2 mini stories relating to the topic at hand, how out of line on a forum. I should have commented something along the lines of "parkour am funz LOL  :cookieMonster:  :cookieMonster:" or called OP a friend and told them parkour was for cigarettes. Also your entire life story does not back up your age. You said you were in japan for 6 years or so and then moved here for about 11 or so years, now you put your age as 11, were you -5 or -6 when you were first in Japan?

Stocking is 13, Monocle. Just btw. Your point is still valid here.

Visage, I see you're now trying to use irrelevant arguements to take the subject off your ego, because you know you do have one and it is indeed getting on everybody's nerves. I trust and believe the opinions of Monocle and Iban because they use common sense, and relevant points to argue their point. On the other hand we have you, who just tries to put avocados in the fruit smoothie of fact supported debate.

We get it you can quote 2 things at once, how awesome of you. I just posted 2 mini stories relating to the topic at hand, how out of line on a forum. I should have commented something along the lines of "parkour am funz LOL  :cookieMonster:  :cookieMonster:" or called OP a friend and told them parkour was for cigarettes.

...and rob us of the amazing story of you backflipping off of everything so much that the instructors had to tell you to stop backflipping but you still backflipped and backflipped off of everything you could find when they weren't looking? It'd be like an atrocity against English literature to do such a thing! マホ~
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 01:31:40 AM by Stocking »

I'd like to see my ego. Telling people I have no life and gained weight sure is so egotistical of me. Look guys I play video games not to brag about how superior I am.

Also I never claimed your job was beneath me, not even sure where you got the idea I did.

Here you go:

You're a fat lazy forget with half a brain. If you wanted some sort of darwinistic approach to humanity, you would be one of the first to go. When you were talking about how you are a naturally big muscular guy and how you've built muscle from 3 days of frying burgers I almost died of laughter. In a laws of nature type society you would be my bitch.

Also stop being so hypocritical. Saying I was raised improperly? You got banned for talking about how you wanted to kill your mother and how much of a whore and bitch she was, I am sure she would be sooo proud.
I posted that when I was, like, 14.

I've never seen someone hold such an abominable grudge. I'm not even the same person I was last December and you're holding me to the fire because of some angst written forum post I made years ago. Grow up.

And I never claimed to win but people were siding with me and you finally gave up so it isn't like it was hard to realize you were being stupid.
The problem was you people could not understand that my ideology for communism is not a practical one. It is considered "perfect on paper" because it cannot exist in a stable form in reality. I made this clear three or four times but you continually insisted on discarding that statement.

The entire thing was frivolous to begin with and did not have the merits to become an argument. I stepped out because it was pointless to carry on, especially when I was re-explaining myself for the fourth time. That's not a discussion, that's me getting ranted at by three obnoxious douches.

Okay someone needs to post a picture of themselves before one of these girls pulls the other's hair out.

...and rob us of the amazing story of you backflipping off of everything so much that the instructors had to tell you to stop backflipping but you still backflipped and backflipped off of everything you could find when they weren't looking? It'd be like an atrocity against English literature to do such a thing! マホ~
Oh every post has to be necessary to life. I will try to make all of my posts as interesting as yours.

Okay someone needs to post a picture of themselves before one of these girls pulls the other's hair out.

Is that a repost or are you seriously wearing that same shirt?
Correct me if it's not because I don't want to go back X pages.

With a face like that who needs a brain!

Considering it's almost 2am where she is and the sun is not possibly out, either she downloaded some asian girl's facebook picture book and is posing as her or she took that yesterday and never uploaded it.

I took it yesterday I just didn't post it. マホ~

Considering it's almost 2am where she is and the sun is not possibly out, either she downloaded some asian girl's facebook picture book and is posing as her or she took that yesterday and never uploaded it.
FSDF

I took it yesterday I just didn't post it. マホ~
mkay.

Take the bitch fighting elsewhere. :s

Everybody's gonna love today, love today, love today.

Take the bitch fighting elsewhere. :s

I don't see your momma around here.

Actually she's right here, just then I couldn't have made that joke.