Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8715477 times)

My fingers get excercise from WASD.

I walk two blocks to get to school.

My computer is in the basement and my room is on the second floor, I walk up and down stairs.

Mad exercise.

I play soccer and I walk up 4 flights of stairs to get to my apartment twice per day on weekdays.

But being that skinny is just... nasty... eat more. マホ~

My lack of weight is probably due to the fact that I stopped drinking milk as a beverage around the time I was 4. I don't like the aftertaste.
I am, like, addicted to milk.
I am to milk as an alcoholic is to beer.

I haven't drank a glass of milk in over 6 years :x

I drink a glass of loving VITAMIN ENRICHED CHOCOLATE MILK EVERY DAY.

Literally what happened in this thread:

I was skinnier than you all relative to height when I was just starting high school. I think the lightest I ever was was 107 lbs at the beginning of 9th grade at about 5'11. Then I grew to 6'4 or so super fast and was still only 125-130. Then after I stopped growing at about 6'5 or 6'6 I slowly gained weight and now I am barely under 200. I could lift most of you up with my jerking off hand. I can easily lift up a 100 lb. dumbell with that hand alone all sloppy like. My other hand maybe 70-80 lbs. I need to give it more strokes every day.

I used to be a hardcore parkour kid in elementary school with my friend. We didn't know wtf parkour was though. We used to climb on top of those big metal things that hold all the equipment can't remember the names, we would do frontflips and backflips off them, we would do backflips off swings, we would do backflips off the playground bridge. We were actually insanely good for 5th graders. I can't even do a frontflip or backflip now and I don't have near as much guts as I did. Also I almost got suspended because the proctors kept telling me to stop doing backflips and I'd try to sneak it by when they weren't looking.

I was skinnier than you all relative to height when I was just starting high school. I think the lightest I ever was was 107 lbs at the beginning of 9th grade at about 5'11. Then I grew to 6'4 or so super fast and was still only 125-130. Then after I stopped growing at about 6'5 or 6'6 I slowly gained weight and now I am barely under 200. I could lift most of you up with my jerking off hand. I can easily lift up a 100 lb. dumbell with that hand alone all sloppy like. My other hand maybe 70-80 lbs. I need to give it more strokes every day.

Don't mind me, compiling a novel here. マホ~

Don't mind me, compiling a novel here. マホ~

That's about the only cool stuff in my life. After 5th grade it's video games all day and just recently starting to get into shape. Also I will destroy your vagina.