Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8855578 times)

Thank you for apologizing. Since most people you were mean to are not online I'll accept the apology for them.

Im not going through X amount of pages to find who exactly these people are. I can remember Sirrus being one of them but the rest I don't recall.

incest
also why arent you a gay black male

Mittens :D I didn't know you were still around... My homoloveual, African American avatar is purely fictional... Kind of.

It is very ew

family man... Btw, are you gonna release that Mass Effect weapon set? It's loving amazing.

family man... Btw, are you gonna release that Mass Effect weapon set? It's loving amazing.
Lolwhat?I make no add-ons.

Just to clarify guys, I completely disagree with Homoloveuality.

Science disagrees.

Religion disagrees.

Nature disagrees.

every time i see you post i dont want to have gay romance shoved in my face
its like nymetheus

every time i see you post i dont want to have gay romance shoved in my face
its like nymetheus

Yeah, but it stirs people up, and almost always feeds me lulz.

So I'm probably late for this, but it turns out I forgot to post this last night;

Giant breasts are disgusting IMO, I prefer small ones. My girlfriend is a 34B and those are like the perfect size. C's are getting a bit to big for me, and well. I'd rather play with myself than Ds or higher.

So I'm probably late for this, but it turns out I forgot to post this last night;

Giant breasts are disgusting IMO, I prefer small ones. My girlfriend is a 34B and those are like the perfect size. C's are getting a bit to big for me, and well. I'd rather play with myself than Ds or higher.
imo it depends on the person who has them

They're hideous.  Most guys I know say "omg big breasts are hot dude", but seriously its just plain weird.

They're hideous.  Most guys I know say "omg big breasts are hot dude", but seriously its just plain weird.
yes