Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8715817 times)

I can take pictures of my huge dong if the ladies like. :D

With that attitude, they won't.

I could see this kind of stuff happening.  :cookieMonster:

If that happened, I've got a couple tricks up my sleeves... *evil laugh*. But it won't, because it won't. :D

I've got a couple tricks up my sleeves... *evil laugh*. But it won't, because it won't. :D
your a shemale?

I've got a couple tricks up my sleeves... *evil laugh*. But it won't, because it won't. :D
your a shemale?

No, but what a shame I'm not. I've always wanted to have a snake for a day. I'd book the entire day off just to masturbate. Sigh. To see what all the drama was about, you know?

Let us hope. :D

*Crosses fingers*
Okay so I'm going to find a decent pic of me and post it, yes?

your a shemale?

No, but what a shame I'm not. I've always wanted to have a snake for a day. I'd book the entire day off just to masturbate. Sigh. To see what all the drama was about, you know?

*Crosses fingers*

No girl or woman talks like that.

You're a dude.

your a shemale?

Uhu..Wana swap? xD
Find a mind switcher :cookieMonster:

@ Ronin, Don't start more wars pls :(

My point is 100% valid.

your a shemale?

*Crosses fingers*

Get out, Gikon.

No girl or woman talks like that.
You're a dude.

Aw, shall I take a picture with the words "Hi, Blockland" on it and show you?!
You've never met me, hence why you don't think I talk like this. :D

Hurry with the pictures

also

Rose are red
Velvets are blue
All of my base
Are belong to you

I've always wanted to know what it's like to have boobs, wonna swap my snake for your boobs, only for a day mind you

but then she would be like that wierdo guy i saw on tv
with a female and male parts.

*shudder

twas too graphic..then again it was at 4am  :cookieMonster:

but then she would be like that wierdo guy i saw on tv
with a female and male parts.

*shudder

twas too graphic..then again it was at 4am  :cookieMonster:
4chan TV =D