Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8823964 times)

Does stocking still post here? I haven't seen a post of hers in weeks.

Does stocking still post here? I haven't seen a post of hers in weeks.
she posts occasionally

they're loving with her because she's not the most popular forum-goer.  she's kind of bitchy and likes a lot of attention, though honestly it's not even like she's acting abnormally from how a lot of girls act.
na i dont mind stocking
Just because Stocking gained a couple pounds (I dont really see it but I guess others do) she automatically became unattractive? I dont see how that makes sense, her face is still really pretty.
i never claimed she was ugly, just that she ahs gotten fatter. her face is pretty yeah but shes put on the weight.

Yes, this is linked from myyearbook.

na i dont mind stockingi never claimed she was ugly, just that she ahs gotten fatter. her face is pretty yeah but shes put on the weight.
I really doubt she got fat. I'm not going to believe it til I see it.
Yes, this is linked from myyearbook.
I see you're playing minecraft.

Hey jimmyjams take a picture with your glasses off
please
pelaseplease

I see you're playing minecraft.
My brother had it on the xbox.

Also why picture with no glasses?

My brother had it on the xbox.

Also why picture with no glasses?
because jimjays
because

because jimjays
because
If you post a picture of yourself I'll take off my...glasses.

If you post a picture of yourself I'll take off my...glasses.
well i already have but okedoke

now lets see that face

This.
I just don't get it. Is it like a jealousy thing? A mean joke? I never understood why people have been going on about her being ugly....She's not fat.
You've got a horrid outlook on people, and you should feel bad.

no she is loving fat

ever from my perspective

and im lenient towards people with big bones (aka new zealanders, maori) but still not even trying to be insulting she has gone way overweight

pretty much the reason she hardly posts i think because she can no longer control guys to do her bidding

Just because Stocking gained a couple pounds (I dont really see it but I guess others do) she automatically became unattractive? I dont see how that makes sense, her face is still really pretty.

also stocking gained weight = her face gained weight especially in the cheeks making her look really chubby and grose
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 04:29:54 AM by Feep »

god damnit meant to edit my post not post again ignore this

Any actual images of this? I just find it a little hard to believe is all.

From the face, cheeks, and from several creases around her body you can tell you has added weight. lots of weight.

detail: her cheeks protrude farther than any of her older photos. her face is wider, too. creases around the neck and arms are much wider and have slight wrinkles? - may be light, cant tell
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 04:47:07 AM by Feep »

I guess I can see where you guys are coming from.
She's not that bad looking though. Dunno if I'd run around calling her fat.
Although, the calling her ugly started way before the second pic.