Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8870892 times)

When aren't people talking about me?

When we're talking about people who aren't cigaretteolas

its about time stocking gets replaced with a finer woman :o
Stocking is really pretty though :l

What's wrong with the way Stocking looks?
Never understood why everyone says this.
because she got fat, she was pretty before. and bubba is here and now everyone wants to hump her because shes more attractive lol

vh will always be the best girl :cookieMonster:

What's wrong with the way Stocking looks?
Never understood why everyone says this.
This.
I just don't get it. Is it like a jealousy thing? A mean joke? I never understood why people have been going on about her being ugly.
because she got fat, she was pretty before. and bubba is here and now everyone wants to hump her because shes more attractive lol
...She's not fat.
You've got a horrid outlook on people, and you should feel bad.

Yeah, from the chin up  :cookieMonster:

Sorry me and wifeyGum are engaged.

When aren't people talking about me?

I'd rather forget you.

You're legal.

This forum is a dangerous place for women with a even a moderate tolerance for verbal abuse and praise.

This.
I just don't get it. Is it like a jealousy thing? A mean joke? I never understood why people have been going on about her being ugly....She's not fat.
You've got a horrid outlook on people, and you should feel bad.
uno come on youre not going to get to forget stocking by claiming that she isnt fat, shes fat man. she wasnt fat before but now? yeah shes tubby.

uno come on youre not going to get to forget stocking by claiming that she isnt fat, shes fat man. she wasnt fat before but now? yeah shes tubby.
Lol, that's not even legal.
Also, standing up for a girl doesn't mean I want to forget her, it means i'm not an starfish.
-Forgot guys, that makes me a white knight-

Lol, that's not even legal.
Also, standing up for a girl doesn't mean I want to forget her, it means i'm not an starfish.
-Forgot guys, that makes me a white knight-
when youre saying that the fat girl isnt fat it makes it look like you want in her pants lol. she got bigger uno lol

when youre saying that the fat girl isnt fat it makes it look like you want in her pants lol. she got bigger uno lol
Where? Am I missing something?
I'm not exactly up to date on everything. Last I recall she looked fine.

Just because Stocking gained a couple pounds (I dont really see it but I guess others do) she automatically became unattractive? I dont see how that makes sense, her face is still really pretty.

Just because Stocking gained a couple pounds (I dont really see it but I guess others do) she automatically became unattractive? I dont see how that makes sense, her face is still really pretty.
they're loving with her because she's not the most popular forum-goer.  she's kind of bitchy and likes a lot of attention, though honestly it's not even like she's acting abnormally from how a lot of girls act.