Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8855511 times)

Hollywood made a good job of making a bitch of herself in that last few pages.
Sorry.

Sorry.
Don't apologise to Lord Pie! Heavens, do you not understand that just being female makes you 421% cooler than the average forum go-er? I'll prepare a diagram if I have to.

I like how in every picture everyone tries to appear apathetic but fails miserably at it.

Rawrman looks like he should be serving burritos, not trying to bridge 2 irreconcilable gaming communities.

Liquid snake looks like he has that whole dominatrix thing going on with the collar.

WTF!?!  @ Jubei     girl/emo/lumberjack/rat/child enthusiast look isn't working for you.

Junior....why bother posting that? You appear to have downs syndrome.

Thus far VerticalHorizon appears to be the most....acceptable? person although the cigarette wasn't at all necessary to show us how "manly" you are.

This thread needs to die.

I like how in every picture everyone tries to appear apathetic but fails miserably at it.

Rawrman looks like he should be serving burritos, not trying to bridge 2 irreconcilable gaming communities.

Liquid snake looks like he has that whole dominatrix thing going on with the collar.

WTF!?!  @ Jubei     girl/emo/lumberjack/rat/child enthusiast look isn't working for you.

Thus far VerticalHorizon appears to be the most....acceptable? person although the cigarette wasn't at all necessary to show us how "manly" you are.

naw jubei is hardcore

I'm waiting for my hair to grow before posting another picture.

What about me?

He reminds me of that guy who plays as Doug on The King of Queens, i ain't sure who plays him though, so it might bw Kevin James, feh...

He reminds me of that guy who plays as Doug on The King of Queens, i ain't sure who plays him though, so it might bw Kevin James, feh...