Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8836739 times)

I like how in every picture everyone tries to appear apathetic but fails miserably at it.

Liquid snake looks like he has that whole dominatrix thing going on with the collar.

This thread needs to die.

Dominatrices are automatically apathetic?

You know what, Reactor Worker is the internet tough guy here, so maybe we should just let this thread die to appease him.  Who's with me on this one?

But seriously, quit being a gigantic richard where ever you go.  I've been gone for a few months and I come back and you're still being a gaping starfish.

i MIGHT post a recent pic of me.

If you do, God will kill a kitten.

You know what, Reactor Worker is the internet tough guy here, so maybe we should just let this thread die to appease him.  Who's with me on this one?

But seriously, quit being a gigantic richard where ever you go.  I've been gone for a few months and I come back and you're still being a gaping starfish.

I'm afraid he's got you pretty well pegged there, Reactor.

do eet

Dominatrices are automatically apathetic?

I'm an Ephi in training. Give me a break here....I'm still working on the whole "god complex" thing he has going. I will have minions too someday.

Also, what is worse, a guy trying to be a tough guy in real life (but failing hard) or a guy trying to be a tough guy on the internet? If you can't take the criticism then leave, and take your dog collar with you too.

But seriously, quit showing your gigantic richard where ever you go.  I've been gone for a few months and now I want my richard inside your gaping starfish.

...I will have minions too someday...
Ephi doesn't have minions. He has:
A) Friends who do stuff
B) Seas of followers that love his shotgun/other scripts
C) Those who despise his know-it-all attitude.

I'm an Ephi in training. Give me a break here....I'm still working on the whole "god complex" thing he has going. I will have minions too someday.

Right. You'll notice I always have a good reason for taking a dump on someone, but you just insult anyone who does stuff you don't like. I think you've surpassed me and evolved into a standard internet troll.

Right. You'll notice I always have a good reason for taking a dump on someone, but you just insult anyone who does stuff you don't like. I think you've surpassed me and evolved into a standard internet troll.

I came into this one thread and passed a few harsh comments on some idiots who posted their picture in an internet forum and you claim I am a "standard internet troll". Jumping the gun a bit aren't we?

It's not like a march into every thread and start throwing insults around like monkeys flinging their excrement at the zoo.

min·ion  (mĭn'yən)  Pronunciation Key n. 

1. An obsequious follower or dependent; a sycophant.
   2. A subordinate official, especially a servile one.

I came into this one thread and passed a few harsh comments on some idiots who posted their picture in an internet forum and you claim I am a "standard internet troll". Jumping the gun a bit aren't we?

It's not like a march into every thread and start throwing insults around like monkeys flinging their excrement at the zoo.

Well, I recall you trolling a number of times in other threads when you're not busy having a heated debate about computers with Kaphix.

Well, I recall you trolling a number of times in other threads when you're not busy having a heated debate about computers with Kaphix.

I know I haven't been an angel in the past but I feel my conduct has improved vastly since my first step into theses forums. As of late I wouldn't call any of my posts a genuine example of trolling ...well, except my post in this thread that you all seem to be getting so worked up over.

Also, what is wrong with my heated debate with Kaphix?

well, except my post in this thread that you all seem to be getting so worked up over.

Also, what is wrong with my heated debate with Kaphix?

Only because it was such a blatant troll comment, and considering you haven't posted a picture of yourself yet you can't really go around mocking the people who have.

Nothings wrong with heated debates with Kaphix, I was just saying.