Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8855465 times)

mmk then, have fun with loling

Have fun starting stuff, realizing your wrong, and pulling your sorry ass out.

Have fun starting stuff, realizing your wrong, and pulling your sorry ass out.
you just took it too offensively, i just didn't feel like going on in a pointless arguement

it seems like you're the one who's getting pissy, anyways

I know ephis name now finding pics :/

The power of google.

Ephi, aint it creepy?

(Fruit Persuit ftw. <Shakes a little> PLASMA PINEAPPLE! oh...(Slowness ftl))
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 11:47:29 PM by Zenthos »

I could have bought one of them hats at Universal Studios, then I realized I'm not a raging homoloveual.

na m8 its a hit with the ladies

you just took it too offensively, i just didn't feel like going on in a pointless arguement

it seems like you're the one who's getting pissy, anyways

Well next time you argue, defend your point a bit more. I wasn't "pissy" because what you said. I was angry that anyone would even feel the need to do that. Quite sad in my opinion, but lets just let this go.

On topic: I want to see a picture of Ephi.

Bah, I hate you all. Howcome you get multiple pictures of Ephi and I had to search through 230 files just to find one, and I didn't even get it!

You know my picture's going to be anticlimactic right?

To my knowledge I don't have any horrifying facial disfigurations that might help some of you to mock me for being mean to you at some point.

To my knowledge I don't have any horrifying facial disfigurations that might help some of you to mock me for being mean to you at some point.

I don't want to mock you, I just want to see it. People who mock other's pictures are too insecure so they feel the need to put others down to make them feel better about their own self.

We must know what ephi looks like

Nevermind spelled his name wrong.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 05:41:21 PM by UnDiViDeD »

Eh I was bored and it is funny to see what you guys look like in real life. I don't really have any pictures of myself but one from Myspace so here it is :D

WHy are there pics of people that don't play AoT(lul, I jk.  Not for AoT only anymore)/people I don't know/care about?

Eh I was bored and it is funny to see what you guys look like in real life. I don't really have any pictures of myself but one from Myspace so here it is :D

It must suck living in red world.  I assume it's like that episode of Seinfeld where the chicken restaurant light was shining in Kramer's window.