Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8717444 times)

-snip-
-snip-
More pictures are needing to be posted.
First picture looks like you're taking it up the butt, just IMO.
no this is not a negative post go away

« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 07:06:55 PM by *[-Karli-]* »

Made absolute no sense... Or you don't know sarcasm.
Did you use the sarcasm font?

Damnit Grandpa!
-snip-
I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight anyway.

what up

#swag yolo3l3pko2pkd,s
you look so incredibly like another BL user that I'm friends with IRL

Its seriously not even funny.

-snip-

We really don't care if you're gay or not. Just stop.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 09:42:12 PM by Valkerone »

what i fail to understand is why emo freak posts all these borderline pictures on a lego forum full of underage children

what i fail to understand is why emo freak posts all these borderline pictures on a lego forum full of underage children
he likes to let people know he's gay and open about it (which is very annoying but he doesn't know that yet *hint*)

he likes to let people know he's gay and open about it (which is very annoying but he doesn't know that yet *hint*)
why does he think we care

I'm pretty sure he knows some people don't like it but is also aware of the couple people who enjoy to see it, and tells the people who don't like to see it to get over it. At least that's how I've been understanding it.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm pretty sure he knows some people don't like it but is also aware of the couple people who enjoy to see it, and tells the people who don't like to see it to get over it. At least that's how I've been understanding it.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
thats what skype/steam/PMs are for

thats what skype/steam/PMs are for
Yeah, but I have a feeling we can't stop this train.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah, but I have a feeling we can't stop this train.

Kudos to you for brown townyzing a situation correctly.  :cookieMonster:

so we went to the beanotown exhibition in June and we took that
>not dressing up as Walter the Softy or Roger the Dodger